Ship's help!!

Hi guys :)
I has been playing this game for almost a year now, and I has not been giving ship's that much attention, but as i'm starting to need zeta's now, i would really like some help to ship's so i can complete the ability materials challange to farm zetas. I would love some help to which ship's to farm.
Here is my roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/117539649/ships/

Replies

• It looks like with your lineup Silencer, Consular, and Ghost would be a good group of 3, paired with Executrix or Home One. If you can though, hound’s tooth would be a really good ship to start farming for it’s good defense, and the tie advanced x1 is really good for offense
  • I'd build on what you already have, seeing as Galactic Republic is getting a new capital ship and all. Plo Koon has a pretty good ship, Anakin's starfighter is very good, so farm those I guess. You should also get Hound's Tooth as that will probably remain an awesome tank for some time, an then getting the rest of the bounty hunter ships for HMF would probably also be a good idea despite the Falcon meta supposedly soon being over.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    As a beginner, yeah I would just start with Hound's Tooth, as that ship alone will allow you to complete all PvE content, and is GREAT for PvP. Also, Bossk is a great character.

Slave I and Boba is another character/ship combo that is useful in all facets.

Vader/TIE Advanced also great in both.

I also like the Anakin/ETA advice with the rework and new ship coming. Both will be useful for a long time coming.
  • ToxicFish
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You need to work on your dark side ships and pilots to unlock / 3* this challenge
    Itf, tie advanced and slave 1 with other geos I hadn't really geared. Need tarkin 5* at least and you have tie silencer
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    The best "beginner" fleet, imo, is Biggs/Vader/Imperial TIE. All fairly easy to get- you'll need to farm Vader and his ship from the fleet store mostly, but he's worth it and his ship is viable without being maxed- and they work great together. TIE Silencer is another great one that you've got a start on and is extremely easy to farm.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png