Gear crafting issues?

Lately I've been trying to craft a particular piece of gear for bastila fallen which requires mk 3 merr sonn thermal detonator prototype salvage and I've been farming/requesting for it every so often. As it requires 5 pieces at a time and can be farmed rather easily I usually dont have an issue obtaining it but as soon as I go to craft the piece of gear its needed for it disappears as if all the pieces I just farmed just vanished and did nothing towards crafting the gear. Bastila fallen is currently gear 10 and it's the bottom left gear needed to get to gear 11. This has happened several times and its irritating because I have like thousands of the other salvage needed to make said gear but those too mysteriously disappear when crafting the gear. I dont know why this is happening and it's so annoying to try to farm this one salvage only to get like 10 pieces of it and have it all disappear while crafting with it.

Replies

• Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Pics or it didnt happen
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    You need 40 of the MKIII Detonator salvage to craft the whole gear piece. You are currently just crafting sub-components (Mk 8 BAW armour mod or Mk 7 electobinoculars).

You are better off buying whole detonators from the GE store. They are reasonably cheap, and you only need 8 of them to craft the piece you are trying to craft.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • I've been experiencing the same issue for years and I thought I was just missing something but this time while farming zaalbar gear I'm **** about it. I contacted help and support and they told me to go on EA forums and report it and they would help me obviously you haven't helped anyone else and you never do. Who takes pictures of the deer there crafting why are there crafting it waiting for something to go wrong? it shouldn't be going wrong. So it tells me I need one of two pieces. I farmed these pieces which consists of 5 of 1 specific Part. When I craft them all together I still have only 1 of 2 pieces. I know I need 2 of 2 of 5 for one piece. So after crafting the 5, shouldn't I have 1 of 2 of 5? Well I don't and this has been happening for years. It's time for answers.