Should Zeta someone?

Schissel
40 posts Member
edited June 2019
I’m getting worked on 7* 3po. I can’t raise gear really. I beat 6* in a breeze with Teebo lead, zWicket, Logray, Paploo, Elder. I got crushed in 7* so I upgraded Chirpa and ditched Teebo. I have to use Scout also because Logray is 70/100. Btw I’ve been farming him since before the first event. Ridiculous. Is a Zeta somewhere enough to push over? I appreciate any help.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/ewok/
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Zeta on chirpa. Event is crazy hard, but it's been done with less.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I did it with g9 zChirpa. I had logray but no paploo. Use your best mods, mostly speed. Read up on strategy. It's totally doable with what you have and zeta on Chirpa
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You should consider modding Wicket for crit chance (triangle and at least one set). This will boost TM gain from Forrest Ambush.
    For Elder, your current protection primaries help him survive the initial blast, but later on health primaries will boost his healing, which you will probably need.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Also consider using Teebo instead of scout. Teebo's TM/buff removal and TM boost may prove worth it.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Schissel wrote: »
    I’m getting worked on 7* 3po. I can’t raise gear really. I beat 6* in a breeze with Teebo lead, zWicket, Logray, Paploo, Elder. I got crushed in 7* so I upgraded Chirpa and ditched Teebo. I have to use Scout also because Logray is 70/100. Btw I’ve been farming him since before the first event. Ridiculous. Is a Zeta somewhere enough to push over? I appreciate any help.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/ewok/

I did it with a bit less than what you got the first time around and if the difficulty hasn't changed then it is truly hard.
    I tried couple hundred times until I got the right rng and it was frustrating but it can be done. Good luck dude
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Try killing the Rebel Tank first. He is only threat with heal immunity and less wasted attacks by bouncing back and forth. I finished 7* that way.
  • Definitely zeta Chirpa's leadership ability. That with (well-modded) gear 11 Ewoks is what finally got me over the top. Gear 10 should be good, though I've heard of people pulling it off with lower.
  • ThePenguin77
    186 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Logray is crucial, he puts Daze on Chewie, cleanses, removes tm, gives buffs and tm. Do you have crystals? Refresh guild store 2/3 a day, he will pop up. For those 2 days focus on getting his shards.

Still possible to do with Scout but you need to give them the best mods.

Put the fastest on Paploo, open the battle with his call assist special on Elder, try to time Chirpa retribution with r2d2 burning so everyone will counter and get tons of tm. And Chirpa Zeta leadership is a must have.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Also consider using Teebo instead of scout. Teebo's TM/buff removal and TM boost may prove worth it.

This ^ dump scout for teebo