This needs some explanation!

Prev13
DarthMarr
294 posts Member
edited June 2019
I don't get this, and also how shardchats can allow this. My alt account is in 100 rank range at lvl 67 with maxed out NS team for the respective level.
Can someone explain me how this dude is in top 5 with this!? [Removed, please in future block out the persons username, naming and shaming isn't cool] ~Rtas

The nr 1 dude is a bastila HK Yoda ezra oldben team with lvl75 al maxed out exept bastila ( just throwing out there)
Edit:
Here is the top 5ranklist [Removed, same as above]
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    New shard not filled? Or level too low
  • Seranya6
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I suppose this guy got his payout and then permored a last fight with a weak team to allow others to take easily his place
  • Options
    2 healers, 2 tanks that taunt and an empire toon who can debuff and slow down a team? At that level. makes sense.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    chewie lead > peasant nightsisters
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Only possibility is that he uses the 2 tanks to shield tarkin while he builds up ultimate firepower. Still looks very suspect though.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Git gud
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe it was supposed to be pleasant nightsisters, which aren't really that effective.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If it seems unrealistic, you could report him for cheating and CG will look into it
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not saying whether he is there by skill or shill, but Old Ben + Tarkin Debuffs + Chewie Defense + 2 healers could be really problematic at that level.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Fahrius wrote: »
    chewie lead > peasant nightsisters

Joking right?

No.
  • Options
    Maybe hes a hacker i reported many with legendaris unlocked with 7* lvl 1 toons... Seems there are some kind of hack that makes ur character unkillable so he only need to put the fight in auto-basic and land tarking ultimate at 4:50sec xD
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I just ran a crappy version through GW and it autoed 2/3rds of it until I hit a full g10 Wedge Biggs Leah Akbar Old Ben Danger Zone team where I lost my Old Ben. I still won the battle though. My team had wretched mods and is mostly g8. He probably just puts it in for Defense but its a pretty good defensive team.

Yet more proof that people see Clone Chewie lead and scoff, MUCH TO THEIR DESPAIR! :)

k62gklh38uun.png
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I'm half joking about CWC. And again, I don't know if he got there legit or not.

But 2 healers and 2 tanks against g8 NS or a g8 4* Bastilla team? Probably.

And Old Ben and Tarkin have shutdown debuffs. Yeah it could happen. You dont need to do a lot of damage. Just stay alive until Tarkin has used his basic 4 or 5 times and then his AOE can kill most of the board.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Getting top 5 and staying top 5 are completely different things.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The healers are enough to mitigate any damage those pleasant nightsisters can do.

This works at low levels but not at g12
  • Options
    2 healers, 2 tanks that taunt and an empire toon who can debuff and slow down a team? At that level. makes sense.

No! That is a possibility that I haven't considered therefore it is not possible! It is 1000000x more likely person is a hacker and should be reported, because I think I'm L33tsauce
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    The healers are enough to mitigate any damage those pleasant nightsisters can do.

So you say that dmgless team can kill zombie and Daka fast enough to not let asajj go rampage?
    Also asajj has stun spirit has stun daka has stun, asahi can dispel debuffs and heal daka heals.

I just don't buy it, calculating with mass ability block form Ben and the block from luminara

Maybe you are fretting over nothing and he will fall to 2000 overnight.

You asked for people to explain it. We tried. You dont want to hear it. So dont ask a question if you have already made up your mind.

You have wasted my time. I could have been working, or pretended to be working, or read all of the Wikipedia articles for the Naval Battles of the Republic of Texas (there was only 1), or ordered a replacement door for my grill, or called my sister and wished her happy birthday, which I forgot to do two days ago. Its all your fault.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Maybe you are fretting over nothing and he will fall to 2000 overnight.

Maybe I am.

You asked for people to explain it. We tried. You dont want to hear it. So dont ask a question if you have already made up your mind.
    You didn't give me any explanation .
    And you clearly don't calculated the stakes right. All those tions ability levels are at 5, I say again 5. Tarkin got his ability to staked potency on basic at 8, I say again 8.
    Until you don't bring up a good explanation, don't blame me for not taking it!

You have wasted my time. I could have been working, or pretended to be working, or read all of the Wikipedia articles for the Naval Battles of the Republic of Texas (there was only 1), or ordered a replacement door for my grill, or called my sister and wished her happy birthday, which I forgot to do two days ago. Its all your fault.

I didn't waste your time, or anyones time.
    You decided to replay here. If you feel this is a waste then blame only yourself to not be selective enough that what is your interested in.

You: Give me answers!
    Forum: Answers.
    You: They are not adequate!
    Forum: What do you want, a professional?
    You: Well I guess it’s just unexplainable and they must be a cheater!

Bro, this guy is probably either dropping, or it’s his defense, or he’s protected by the shard chat. No need to freak out. I assume that if he really is cheating, the people facing him will report him. There really is no purpose to this thread.

But anyway, VonZant is mostly joking. The whole forum is a waste of -

@Nihion has been removed for suggesting that the forum is a waste of time. We’re watching you!
    - EA
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

So you say that dmgless team can kill zombie and Daka fast enough to not let asajj go rampage?
    Also asajj has stun spirit has stun daka has stun, asahi can dispel debuffs and heal daka heals.

I just don't buy it, calculating with mass ability block form Ben and the block from luminara

1.Maybe you are fretting over nothing and he will fall to 2000 overnight.

2.You asked for people to explain it. We tried. You dont want to hear it. So dont ask a question if you have already made up your mind.

3.You have wasted my time. I could have been working, or pretended to be working, or read all of the Wikipedia articles for the Naval Battles of the Republic of Texas (there was only 1), or ordered a replacement door for my grill, or called my sister and wished her happy birthday, which I forgot to do two days ago. Its all your fault.

1. Maybe I am, but he is at rank 3 now, that means he doesn't drop to 2000 in the near future.
    2. I asked for undoubteble explanation, not that you give. You give me an explanation that didn't stand its ground. Tarkin can stack his potency with his basic only when his basic is 8.
    This tarkin has only 5.
    3. I didn't wasted your time or anyone's time. You decided to post a replay. You should waste your time elsewhere if you feel offended or bored about an interesting case.

I thought the inclusion of the grill, obscure naval battles, and my sisters birthday would have hinted that I was joking...

Anyway, if he moved up to #3, then he is either cheating or winning.

Also, just as a thought exercise, when you are placed into a shard, what is your initial rank? Top of shard or bottom. Because if its bottom of shard (500+) he obviously had to beat teams to get that high.
This discussion has been closed.