Advice on BH?

I've been working on my bounty hunters for grand arena defense but mostly for the chewie event. I have the G12 piece for Bossk, Im just waiting until I get him to 7 stars. I'm also working on getting dengar to G12 rn. Is there any advice anyone could give me especially on mods?

Here are my BHs:
http://swgoh.gg/squads/159326/

Replies

• Options
    ryannfratz wrote: »
    I've been working on my bounty hunters for grand arena defense but mostly for the chewie event. I have the G12 piece for Bossk, Im just waiting until I get him to 7 stars. I'm also working on getting dengar to G12 rn. Is there any advice anyone could give me especially on mods?

Here are my BHs:

You are an inch away from good 2 go for.the event. G12 bosk. Up Cad's speed to 195-240. I would only up Greedo if you are gonna use him long term. Greedo will die in the event fast. Let him die unless you want to RNG a few times where he doesn't and use Dengar to instead focus on Chew and greedo to consecutive shoot him. With. dengar you could go about it that way. Unstealth chew and just keep restarting until you get that consecutive shot where Chew is almost dead. Probably will take 20 attempts but...

Or g10-g11 Greedo and grind through it. Consider tenacity/defense/speed/potency on Bossk in that order. A stunned Bossk sucks in that event. A slow Bossk is almost as bad. Potency to help his net stun.
  • Options

Here are my BHs:

You are an inch away from good 2 go for.the event. G12 bosk. Up Cad's speed to 195-240. I would only up Greedo if you are gonna use him long term. Greedo will die in the event fast. Let him die unless you want to RNG a few times where he doesn't and use Dengar to instead focus on Chew and greedo to consecutive shoot him. With. dengar you could go about it that way. Unstealth chew and just keep restarting until you get that consecutive shot where Chew is almost dead. Probably will take 20 attempts but...

Or g10-g11 Greedo and grind through it. Consider tenacity/defense/speed/potency on Bossk in that order. A stunned Bossk sucks in that event. A slow Bossk is almost as bad. Potency to help his net stun.

Is it worth it to double zeta Bossk?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    It's worth it if you make him tough enough to take the heat and you are using him enough places to feel like you are getting value from it.

Dengar's zeta is a waste - he's usually last man standing anyway

Boba's is just ehhh. I've never bothered and I have probably used him more than any other toon in my roster.

Greedo's is kinda useful but not really a priority.
  • Options

Here are my BHs:

Is it worth it to double zeta Bossk?

I didn't and wouldn't. He isn't my arena, although in PvP it is a frustration to remove a taunt just to see it return.
  • Options
    I say it’s worth it bc it does make the bounty hunter team more viable with a taunt that can’t be removed w/o your weakest player losing protection. Plus, it improves the HT which is the 2nd best ship in the game
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Zetas do not make that much difference to ships so I wouldn't consider that anything more than a side benefit unless you are trying to max out the ship's speed which is not important for Hounds Tooth.