I don't know how I feel about Evasion..

irvvri
152 posts Member
I dunno, guys. How can you guys love a concept based solely on luck so much? It's incredibly annoying and frustrating. I personally wish the winners in this game was based more on who has the better characters as opposed to who gets lucky with the dodge.

Your thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    That would make whales the ultimate power in the Galaxy
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    irvvri wrote: »
    I dunno, guys. How can you guys love a concept based solely on luck so much? It's incredibly annoying and frustrating. I personally wish the winners in this game was based more on who has the better characters as opposed to who gets lucky with the dodge.

Your thoughts?

RNG can be annoying in offense but can be awesome on defense. Seems evasion is becoming more substantial than before though
  • Options
    I just had a hell of a round GW with barriss lead. Everyone was dogging like crazy!
    Did everyone get a dodge increase?
  • Options
    In GW when Lumi leads 88 86 and Poggle , Poggle gets pretty crazy evasion. I think the extra droids buff his dodge even on top of Lumi's leader buff. Ive been wanting to try Lumi 88 86 Pog Poe but I imagine it'd be 30-40 arena rank
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    No idea why I prefer it but in all similar type of games I've played before I always used evasion or dodge type of teams. I just like it. I was the only one in server running a lumi lead in the top 30 for quite a while (I did eventually change to qgj because lumi only adds half evasion for non Jedi. But dookus lead seems great. Sadly my dooku isn't ready yet for me to test it. He's only at 4* for now
  • Options
    I try to form an opinion about this topic but every time I try to make a post the words evade me. :)
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I run an evasion team. However with this being fixed, I feel they need to add an accuracy skill to counter evasion teams.