First

Drewbee
50 posts Member
edited June 2019
Never been first before.

Couldn't resist the opportunity.

Oh, and here's what I used the first time around ...

sb7rabss8uqp.jpg

Replies

• I'm on 61/100 for Carth. the rest all 7* Not sure if i will make it in time. I'm putting all my crystals into refreshes
  • Drewbee wrote: »
    Never been first before.

sb7rabss8uqp.jpg

How easy/hard was the event with that current gear levels?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    First... what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    First... what?

The Darth Revan event section of the forum is new. I'm guessing this was the first post there.
  • Hehe, grats mate. I will have my attempt with only HK at gear 11, the rest at 12 and pray that with my modest in speed secondaries mods I can unlock, although I am not particularly hopeful from what I recall... Sadly cannot get full G12+ for speed not to matter in unlocking.
  • Can Anyone in the far East or EU tell me what packs they’re offering for Carth here? 20 shards for $9.99 or 40 for $19.99?
    "May the Force be with Me" ~~~~ Sun ZoeZoe the Bug
  • Or a stupid combo pack prolly? Extorion Artists always seem to find a subtle way to get over on those who try to remain f2p... smfh
    "May the Force be with Me" ~~~~ Sun ZoeZoe the Bug
  • Drewbee
    50 posts Member
    Drewbee wrote: »
    Never been first before.

sb7rabss8uqp.jpg

How easy/hard was the event with that current gear levels?

I started everything with much less than this. Actually got stuck with Calo until upping everyone one gear level and moving faster mods around.

Probably took 25-30 real attempts on the multilevel droid tier. Would restart if everyone didn't make it to the last phase. I think the pic was the gear that got me through that tier.

Just moved mods around for the Bastila level. Took 5-10 attempts.

Last level took 3-5 attempts.
  • Spear
    11 posts Member
    One day at a time for me.
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Had everyone at G11 except Cando who is G8. Got through on first attempt phase 1-6, and second in the last stage. Had Zeta on Carth what made it a bit easier.
  • 69/100 for Carth now. Reckon I won't get DR this time. To be honest, it is my fault for not starting him earlier!
  • FREEDOMfrom
    474 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    i'm struggling on tier 3 against Caldo. Any tips? I know I need to gear them up a tad more but I feel like I should be able to beat tier 3. My team is:

VII 6* Carth
    IX 7* FBast
    VII 7* Ordo
    VIII 7* HK
    VIII 6* Juhani

I tried it on auto and I won haha. Now i'm stuck on tier 5.
    Post edited by FREEDOMfrom on
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Rossbeef wrote: »
    69/100 for Carth now. Reckon I won't get DR this time. To be honest, it is my fault for not starting him earlier!

@Rossbeef don’t forget double drops happen before the end of the event.. 26 shards you need, that’s less than 4 a day.. can you do a 125 crystals for refreshes? You should get there before the end!!
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Rossbeef wrote: »
    69/100 for Carth now. Reckon I won't get DR this time. To be honest, it is my fault for not starting him earlier!

@Rossbeef don’t forget double drops happen before the end of the event.. 26 shards you need, that’s less than 4 a day.. can you do a 125 crystals for refreshes? You should get there before the end!!

Thanks for that, I have been doing 125 crystal refreshes. The double drops could help me, but I have only got two shards so far today. 73/100 now. It's going to be close i reckon. thanks for the help.