• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Also, Nihilus should be the only one with an instant kill IMO.

source ? (Since we all agree this game follows no canon)

"IMO" does not require citation of a source. The source is the person saying "IMO."

source ?

Me.

source ???? (I mean someone could have hacked your account) how DO we know....it's you

You don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

"IMO" does not require citation of a source. The source is the person saying "IMO."

source ?

Me.

source ???? (I mean someone could have hacked your account) how DO we know....it's you

You don't.

touche
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Since I don't think I've weighed in on the actual topic, I agree, it really needs a boost. Maybe something that would let it kill more but the strongest stuff would barely survive. Maybe 150k?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Just make massive damage = 200k on raid bosses and for IPD on characters or something. Would be a band-aide, and a more scalable fix may need needed in the long run, but it would keep them more relevant for the current state of the game. They have been outdated for a long time.
  • They'll just release a new toon and call it "epic damage"
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    It was an instant kill before some toons were introduced. What I want is for it to work like it worked before. It's not that I want something new.

If for some reason nihilus annihilate would stop working, people also would complain and say "please make nihilus work again" right?

Well, nihilus annihilate (and chimaera's annihilate) doesn't work in geoTB, and nobody complains.

What are you talking about? Mine work in Geo TB, thats half the reason i win some of my battles

Even in phase 4? I must be doing something wrong, then.

Phase 4 i dont know, never played that yet.

But still Geo TB in phases 1-3 it does work. Thus your comment saying it doesnt work in geoTB isn't fully correct
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    It was an instant kill before some toons were introduced. What I want is for it to work like it worked before. It's not that I want something new.

If for some reason nihilus annihilate would stop working, people also would complain and say "please make nihilus work again" right?

Well, nihilus annihilate (and chimaera's annihilate) doesn't work in geoTB, and nobody complains.

What are you talking about? Mine work in Geo TB, thats half the reason i win some of my battles

But still Geo TB in phases 1-3 it does work. Thus your comment saying it doesnt work in geoTB isn't fully correct

It works in p4 too, its iust hard to keep nihilus alive long enough, with the jacked up tenacity you cant reliably drop the cooldown before your team collapses.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019

IMO = In My Opinion

Because OP wants all the (massive damage) attacks to be an instant kill.

And if all those characters had an instant kill it would be broken.

So I gave my opinion saying since Nihilus works well just leave it like that.

do you have Nihilus G12 ?

Is your IPD g12

And why would that matter?
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Ok whatever. Forget I said anything. Let's say I was lying and the guy in wave 2 of p4 didn't stay alive but in red after DN's annihilate. Happy now?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @dogwelder79 , are you saying a DN Annihilate move left an enemy alive somehow???

I can explain the Thrawn ultimate attack not killing an enemy in Geo TB: GK’s Cap Ship ultimate makes it so units temporarily can’t die, and the unit stays in red.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

Ok whatever. Forget I said anything. Let's say I was lying and the guy in wave 2 of p4 didn't stay alive but in red after DN's annihilate. Happy now?

Annihilate doesn't deal damage except against raid bosses. Against everyone else it just "instantly defeats."
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Fauztin wrote: »
    @dogwelder79 , are you saying a DN Annihilate move left an enemy alive somehow???

I can explain the Thrawn ultimate attack not killing an enemy in Geo TB: GK’s Cap Ship ultimate makes it so units temporarily can’t die, and the unit stays in red.

It wasn't in this last one because I messed up and I lost on wave 1. It was in the previous one. It isn't something I've been told, I saw it with my own eyes in my game. I knew about the Negotiator, but I still don't understand what happened with DN.
    But well, believe or not.
  • IPD 100% should insta-kill the target. It destroy's itself, you can't bring IPD back, what's the point if it can't kill?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Just make massive damage a multiple of The unit's Health or Crit Damage or something similar (possibly unique to each toon) That way it's still a huge damage burst, but it rewards gearing them up.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever