Fleet Arena-Squad Arena Battle/Locking Question

Depablo
49 posts Member
edited June 2019
I have a question, and I’d like to see the feedback on this. We have a person around me and a few others payout. He seems to locks/battles one person in particular everyday and messes up his payout. He is incredibly fast in locking it’s almost unreal how fast he can lock. Me and my partners coordinate on discord when we go in to and out of battle down to the seconds I would believe, and he can still manage to lock us before me and my partners can lock. I have an idea of what he is doing but I’m not sure if it’s illegal either but that’s basically my question today if it would be considered illegal if possible.
Okay finally my theory, awhile back I saw a video of AhnaldT101 uses some sort of auto-clicker to automatically spend his ally points so he could sit their and not click. I think the person in our shard has taken this auto-clicker program or one similar to help him lock spots faster then anyone else by setting the auto-clicker speed at 1000 clicks /sec. With this technically I think you could guarantee a lock every time if set up properly. That’s basically my idea again so and thoughts or feedback would be appreciated thanks!
Here is a link to his video.
https://youtu.be/eWmG8xswX0Y

Replies

• I know a lot of people do it, but isn’t shard chatting to coordinate attacks more against the spirit of the game than auto-clicking?
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Amazing, every word of what you just said... was wrong......

lets start with no auto clicker is not illegal and is used by many to open packs faster, no also he is not using an auto clicker either to block anyone.
    onto what he is doing though is going into battle, so far into the battle he is retreating from battle then reloading and going back into the battle to lock for longer and no thats not illegal either.
    by doing this unless you are constantly trying to battle him then you will never find out at what time he has retreated from that battle and it looks like hes in battle longer than what he actually is.
    example being he goes into battle at 10 minutes to the hour, retreats after 3 minutes then goes back into the battle and lets the clock tick down.... there is a 9 minute battle in theory.
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    I know a lot of people do it, but isn’t shard chatting to coordinate attacks more against the spirit of the game than auto-clicking?
    @Scuttlebutt Yeah your right but everything these days seems against the spirit of the game even the content or the way the CG releases it so right now I have to use what works best for me.
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Amazing, every word of what you just said... was wrong......

lets start with no auto clicker is not illegal and is used by many to open packs faster, no also he is not using an auto clicker either to block anyone.
    onto what he is doing though is going into battle, so far into the battle he is retreating from battle then reloading and going back into the battle to lock for longer and no thats not illegal either.
    by doing this unless you are constantly trying to battle him then you will never find out at what time he has retreated from that battle and it looks like hes in battle longer than what he actually is.
    example being he goes into battle at 10 minutes to the hour, retreats after 3 minutes then goes back into the battle and lets the clock tick down.... there is a 9 minute battle in theory.
    @LynnYoda good thing I didn’t post this saying I wast right lmao! It’s a question/theory and I like your response thanks. I understand how the battle mechanics work, loading, refreshing, reload times for battles, when your locked, when someone locks you, etc etc.... To me it seems this individual has an auto clicker that can click between multiple widows while we have him locked then immediately click him into battle once we are done battling or holding.
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    I want to say by all means our methods of locking can get over the top but again it’s what I have to do to get my 2nd place payouts and it’s not right by any means or may not seam fair so sorry. We don’t hit people before there payout and we respect everyone but one guy in particular just seems to hit everyone every day before their payout.