What to farm with Cantina-Tokens

kiar1404
241 posts Member
Hi,
after the double-event I will have Ebon Hawk at 7* ... that ist the last toon/ship I can farm from cantina. Is there a node that has "good drops" to farm if I do not need any shards?
Or should I farm cheap nodes for shard-shop?
thanks for reading

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Ship building mats, which should be in the ship store imo. Cantina should be hosting omegas instead.
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Ship building mats, which should be in the ship store imo. Cantina should be hosting omegas instead.

I believe he's asking which Cantina node to farm, as he has all the characters/ships already. I'd say 3-F, which is KRU/TIE Silencer. Lots of shards for the shop. Or, if you want to try your luck, any of the Tier 8 nodes technically have a chance to drop an omega. It's extremely low probability, though.
  • Options
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    Hi,
    after the double-event I will have Ebon Hawk at 7* ... that ist the last toon/ship I can farm from cantina. Is there a node that has "good drops" to farm if I do not need any shards?
    Or should I farm cheap nodes for shard-shop?
    thanks for reading

Personally, I would farm the node with KRU and his ship for shard shop currency.
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Options
    I would choose shard shop currency, KRU drops are quite good if your aim is to maximize currency
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers... KRU seems to be the best chances
  • Options
    I farmed the vet han node for months and I barely got 5 omegas during that period. When I finish the EH I think I'll go with KRU, seems the best option