Lando or Capt Han Farm?

So I’m working on a second rebels team for GA. first team is CLS R2 wedge biggs and fulcrum. second team right now is ackbar(L) leia st han and farmboy. I’m decently far from chewie and han and miles from C3PO so I’m wondering for the time being if a better 5th rebel for the second team is lando or captain han solo? i know chirrut or baze are better but im working on jollee and zaalbar on hard nodes and zeta mats for ship currency. i know capt han is needed for TB but I feel like lando deals significantly more damage. also capt han’s node is 16 energy compared to lando’s 8. any advice is appreciated thanks.

Replies

• Captain Han is not needed for TB.
    I run AA, CLS, and fulcrum + 2 sometimes chaze sometimes with Sabine wren and kanan.
    My other rebel team are wiggs (wedge lead) with R2 old Ben and princess Leia; they can be really effective.
    Lando has a decent scoundrel lead if you don't have Qira. Potential use for MV and Zal after jkr event
  • Captain Han is not needed for TB.
    I run AA, CLS, and fulcrum + 2 sometimes chaze sometimes with Sabine wren and kanan.
    My other rebel team are wiggs (wedge lead) with R2 old Ben and princess Leia; they can be really effective.
    Lando has a decent scoundrel lead if you don't have Qira. Potential use for MV and Zal after jkr event

Lando fits in a lot of rebel teams.
  • Right - Capt Han used to be required for a TB mission but not for a long time now. Don't think they are bringing that back. He's a sneaky useful toon though on a rebel/scoundrel defensive team as he can resurrect, daze on basic, heal, etc. Depending on your roster though might be better cantina grinds to focus on as imo he's now a luxury character for deeper rosters. Old Lando was how I mastered credit heist long time ago but not sure I'd grind him if I was starting today as there are so many good scoundrels now. Again - another nice to have character for TB/GA/TW but no ship and not required.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Try and pair Lando with Ackbar, possibly under Wedge lead. The offense boost + heal is great.

"Tactical Genius" plus "Double Down" results in doing it twice in a row and can usually wipe out half the other team in quick order when similarly geared.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    both aren't very important.

I'd go with cap han
  • HK666 wrote: »
    both aren't very important.

I'd go with cap han

Yeah, this is a really good point. It's almost as if why farm them at all right now due to their functional uselessness in any game role.

They will likely release a veteran Lando that takes 3 months to farm on the last Cantina node.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I agree both toons aren't important now but Captain Han could be needed for Jedi Luke when he comes. That's been the speculation anyways.
  • StarSon
    7433 posts Member
    Both characters are garbage, but Cholo will give you more utility.
  • Captain Han. But just remember to also farm Lando for when he gets his OP rework.
  • Captain Han is probably better over all because he can add a revive. Lando is straight damage, and AoE attacks can be kinda dangerous nowadays because so many characters counter. BUT Lando is also a scoundrel, so he can be used in other squads rather than just rebels.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Both are pretty "eh." I'd just go with whichever you like more, honestly. Personally I like Lando as he makes a good backup leader for scoundrels or rebels, and his AOE can still do a fair amount of work despite his outdatedness.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I didn't see Ezra on your list anywhere. Is that because you have him tied to Phoenix? If not, I'd farm him. He's a lot better than either Lando or Cholo, and is on an 8 energy node to boot. I use him under AA, and he calls a lot of assists. Can be particularly deadly if paired with Hoda.
  • USPTO
    12 posts Member
    Eh, I’d go with the Han. There used to be rumors he’d be required for Jedi Luke. Who knows?