Tier 6

What's the minimum gear that someone has for Juhani that has beaten this tier? Is there a trick? I am getting smoked every time and I have her at G8 (yes, I know that's low). I just don't want to waste gear on her when I don't have to.

Even the event units they give me die super quickly so I can't use Jolee's revive. Please help!

Replies

• Just did it this morning. It's a RNG fest imo. My Juhani is G7 no joke. I gave her the omega on remorseful thrash so she could cause stagger. No other omegas. Modded her +70 speed and took maybe 10-15 tries. On the one that stuck got lucky where she landed some staggers and she popped a stun on Badstilla. Ended up winning with just DR standing and both droids alive. Only Badstilla has to die - the droids can survive.

Key seems to be managing the damage so that Badstilla pops the Deathmark - which appears when one of the droids drops below 50% health - so that your next hit on her will take her out. I focused on her and let the DR AOE whittle down the droids which heal anyway. When you chop through her protection just need some RNG. Don't give up!
  • cannonfodder_iv
    992 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Kudos to folks that have the patience to do this event with such low gear. Have all G11/12 this time around and even then didn't make it through every tier with three stars. Even had to try Tier 6 twice with a G11 Juhani. I ignored the droids the first time around and paid for it. Take out the droids, try to get a stun on Badstilla as Maxx pointed out, don't be afraid to use Jolee's cleanse to reduce the number of debuffs in play.
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    I gave her the omega on remorseful thrash so she could cause stagger. quote]

That was the key!! Got it with that. Thank you!!
  • Azgard
    15 posts Member
    I had to try it for like 5-6 times too even though my Juhani was Gear12 + Zeta (I'm preparing for Malak).
    Juhani was just useful for the taunting. Revan won me the fight due to his Damage.
    Never target the droids, just attack Badstilla
  • Beat it second try with g7 Juhani. Looking back, I must’ve gotten lucky with RNG. Make sure she’s modded for protection.
  • _Reaper_
    109 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Remember that Darth Revan reduces his own cooldowns when using his basic on an enemy leader (i. e. Bastila in this case). Just spam Insanity, then Lacerate. Did it with G9 Juhani. Could have probably done it with G8 too.
    Post edited by _Reaper_ on
  • T5 last battle and T6 are pretty much the same, all out attack on the leader, forget everyone else. If in doubt, move Arena mods on your team (speed heavy) and you will have a much easier time.
  • I unlocked using these:
    (HP = health + prot)

Juhani: G8, 195speed, 41k HP
    HK: G9, 202speed, 36k HP
    Ordo: G8, 189speed, 32k HP
    Carth:G9, 203speed, 43k HP
    Bastilla: G10, 232speed, 47k HP

Mod HK with damage, Bastilla with speed and survivability for everyone else.

T5 is the only hardest phase as I can see. - - Avoid attacking enemy with Fear.
    - Only use Bastilla's Wild Lightning on enemy with Shock debuffs (from DR's Force Storm).
    - Save your specials on phase 3 for phase 4 if you can

For T6, just focus on Bastilla, don't bother with the droids since they'll just revive.

As for the last tier, use the same strategy as T5. Utilize Fear correctly and you'll be fine.
  • Tier 6 is RNG. focus on badstilla, you may luck out and AOE a droid to 1/2 health and get a Deathmark on her.

After Tier 5, it was much easier imho.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    For me T6 took atleast dozen of tries with G7 Juhani. Just RNG and a bit of understanding what you are aiming for (Hit Badstilla when feared if you need to reduce cooldowns etc), I added also potency cross and around ~60% potency for Juhani for extra stun. Helped a lot.

T7 is easy. But I would have liked to play it a few more times, lost by a large margin the first try, didn't fear in the start with BSF. And snowballed the 2nd try and I don't _know_ why, would be nice to understand the battles not just get it done pretty much as auto.
  • Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Just did it this morning. It's a RNG fest imo. My Juhani is G7 no joke. I gave her the omega on remorseful thrash so she could cause stagger. No other omegas. Modded her +70 speed and took maybe 10-15 tries. On the one that stuck got lucky where she landed some staggers and she popped a stun on Badstilla. Ended up winning with just DR standing and both droids alive. Only Badstilla has to die - the droids can survive.

Key seems to be managing the damage so that Badstilla pops the Deathmark - which appears when one of the droids drops below 50% health - so that your next hit on her will take her out. I focused on her and let the DR AOE whittle down the droids which heal anyway. When you chop through her protection just need some RNG. Don't give up!

Second trick - at least what worked for me - was modding Juhanni for protection as well. Mine was G9 and that combined with the above worked.

Did the aoe's, direct shots on bastilla and she popped DM are on the 3rd Aoe i think which knocked out both droids. She was at maybe 30% shields as that point and the next hit took her to one red square. She swung and missed and she died the following turn. 3*. First try after reading a guide that said this exact thing, protection, focus bastilla, AOE's...
  • Well friends it's over with all of your advice I made it I'm a proud owner of Darth Revan and thankfull that you all where such a help