Which 5th should I gear for Chewie?

My core lineup is ZBossk G12, Boba G12, and Dengar G9 (still gearing).

I have Cad, Jango, and Greedo all at G8. My instinct is to drop Greedo and gear Cad and Jango. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious before I invest the time.

Replies

• Drop Greedo. Trust your instincts.
  • Either would work, I recommend Cad Bane for the additional stun, plus he has a ship that kicks Rebel butt! I did it with zBossk G11, both Fetts G11, Dengar G10 & Cad G11. Took about 25 attempts for 7*
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Greedo has the miracle factor and Greedo Mix/Bounty and the Beast. Cad has a stun and a ship that you need for the Falcon, which is a non-trivial fight. I'd suggest Cad.
    Still not a he.
  • Cool, thank you all! I know in the end it probably comes down to personal preference, but it's always good to learn from the more experienced. I've seen some swear by Cad and Greedo, and some swear by Cad and Jango.

I'm also gearing the CLS team so I just want to make sure I don't stretch myself too thin lol.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    If you have Bossk's leadership zeta, Dengar, and at least one Fett, then as long as they're well geared and reasonably modded, you're golden.

Personally, if you were building from scratch, I'd suggest Aurra. She's not better for the event, but she's key for a good low-randomness P3 hSith team, which is highly valuable for a lot of guilds. But once you get past the Chewie event, Aurra becomes harder to justify.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    If you have Bossk's leadership zeta, Dengar, and at least one Fett, then as long as they're well geared and reasonably modded, you're golden.

Personally, if you were building from scratch, I'd suggest Aurra. She's not better for the event, but she's key for a good low-randomness P3 hSith team, which is highly valuable for a lot of guilds. But once you get past the Chewie event, Aurra becomes harder to justify.

Yeah, I'd love to farm Aurra. The touble is I started farming bounty hunters when I first started and was able to get Boba, Cad and Greedo to 7* quickly. I started buying Dengar shards as soon as I could so he was done before I was even at a point to farm Bossk. Once I unlocked the nodes for Bossk and Jango/HT I was mainly just doing it for Bossk and HT so Jango came naturally. Aurra and Embo just never fell into my farming and probably won't for a while. I will get them eventually though!