New iOS only event!

Mittens
967 posts Member
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS TOTALLY NOT REAL SO PLEASE DONT THINK IT IS!

Next iOS event:

all credits, shards, droids, and gear drops have been nerfed by 75% and all shipment costs have increased by 200%.

In order to get these percentages back to normal (haha?) you must complete an event (similar to the yoda event).

1) You have to use 5 sith/empire characters to battle through 3 rounds to find the disturbance in the force that Vader and emperor are feeling.

2) the first event you need 5-1* sith/empire characters to fight through Boss Nass and other gungans to free jar jar banks from their prison. You will the interrogate him and ask him about what he knows. He tells you to meet him at a cave deep in tattoine and he will tell you everything.

3) the second event you need 5-3* empire/sith characters to free jar jar again as a group of tuskens are holding him prisoner (same ole jar jar!) this battle is impossible to win as the tuskens are too powerful.

4) After your party is defeated, jar jar breaks open his cage and it shatters into a million pieces. He then does a huge lightning aoe and kills all the tuskens instantly. That's when you realize jar jar is the disturbance you have been seeking. He says he is the all powerful darth jar jar and you are not worthy of challenging him as you are obviously too weak to even kill off a few Tuskens.

5) the 3rd event you need 5- 7* sith/empire characters to destroy jar jar once and for all! Before you can make the final blow he starts laughing. He says that while you might have killed him, and the drop rates have been returned to normal (again-haha?), the drop rates still suck and you had to do all this work just to get them back to their previous rates. You don't even get any credits, crystals, or training droids.

You can try each wave of the event only once per day. If you fail at any point, you will be reverted back to the start of the event and you must wait until the next day to continue. The event will last for 1 week, after which time, you will be stuck with the altered gear and share drop rates until next month when the event comes around again.

Such is iOS life!

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    New iOS event: sit back and watch the rest of us droid users spend energy, gear, and ability mats on droids that we otherwise wouldn't use, for rewards far less than the cost we put into them. Advantage: um, who? ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »

Next iOS event:

all credits, shards, droids, and gear drops have been nerfed by 75% and all shipment costs have increased by 200%.

In order to get these percentages back to normal (haha?) you must complete an event (similar to the yoda event).

1) You have to use 5 sith/empire characters to battle through 3 rounds to find the disturbance in the force that Vader and emperor are feeling.

2) the first event you need 5-1* sith/empire characters to fight through Boss Nass and other gungans to free jar jar banks from their prison. You will the interrogate him and ask him about what he knows. He tells you to meet him at a cave deep in tattoine and he will tell you everything.

3) the second event you need 5-3* empire/sith characters to free jar jar again as a group of tuskens are holding him prisoner (same ole jar jar!) this battle is impossible to win as the tuskens are too powerful.

4) After your party is defeated, jar jar breaks open his cage and it shatters into a million pieces. He then does a huge lightning aoe and kills all the tuskens instantly. That's when you realize jar jar is the disturbance you have been seeking. He says he is the all powerful darth jar jar and you are not worthy of challenging him as you are obviously too weak to even kill off a few Tuskens.

5) the 3rd event you need 5- 7* sith/empire characters to destroy jar jar once and for all! Before you can make the final blow he starts laughing. He says that while you might have killed him, and the drop rates have been returned to normal (again-haha?), the drop rates still suck and you had to do all this work just to get them back to their previous rates. You don't even get any credits, crystals, or training droids.

You can try each wave of the event only once per day. If you fail at any point, you will be reverted back to the start of the event and you must wait until the next day to continue. The event will last for 1 week, after which time, you will be stuck with the altered gear and share drop rates until next month when the event comes around again.

Such is iOS life!

Dang I must have missed this event, every month since December
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Are there still iOS users playing this game? You'd think they'd have learnt by now that they're not wanted here.
  • Options
    I'm iOS on iPhone or iPad, I know I'm not alone
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Sparsile wrote: »
    Are there still iOS users playing this game? You'd think they'd have learnt by now that they're not wanted here.

Sorry, newbie here. I don't get it. Did I miss something about IOS users?

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options

Learned. Lol. iOS hasn't learnt anything. Lol.
  • Options

When would iOS learn that? You are not wanted here. Why havent you learned that?
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

When would iOS learn that? You are not wanted here. Why havent you learned that?

Wow. Another re tard. Lmao

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »

Next iOS event:

Such is iOS life!

Better hit up apple instead of hating on CG
  • Options
    google play all the way~~~~~~~ more exclusive events for Samsung users!!
    screw iPhone haha
    I love it!
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    I'm iOS on iPhone or iPad, I know I'm not alone

We are LEGION!

Or more appropriately .. My name is Legion, for we are many
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    iPhone is an Autobot by the way. Lol
  • Options
    I know you are kidding.. But you can't post something as an announcement.( Even if you say you are kidding in the body.)

It causes confusion.. :/

Seriously, please never do this.
This discussion has been closed.