JKR and Malak

Roxxas
32 posts Member
Hi everyone!
I have a question for @CG_SBCrumb
Guess as community manager he will reply.
I have an issue: i never liked LS Meta, this game was allround sith for me. Thus i never bothered with JKR. I think it was mentioned some time ago that journey characters will not be needed for any other event requiring toons but i may be wrong. Anyway all previous metas were independent from one another.
Then i decided to whale out for darth revan who seemed good DS leader who i liked. After that because someone got it for free you decided that tip of the spear is too crowded and introduced malak. I could not get ready for JKR and skipped the event. Yes, i found some counters and started to farm for JKR. But now seems like malak is here again and i cannot even try it because i do not have Jedi Revan.

Thus my question is: why is Malak synchronized with Darth Revan and not synchronized with JKR event which is the same needed for the event. This does not seem fair.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Roxxas wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I have an issue: i never liked LS Meta, this game was allround sith for me. Thus i never bothered with JKR. I think it was mentioned some time ago that journey characters will not be needed for any other event requiring toons but i may be wrong. Anyway all previous metas were independent from one another.
    Then i decided to whale out for darth revan who seemed good DS leader who i liked. After that because someone got it for free you decided that tip of the spear is too crowded and introduced malak. I could not get ready for JKR and skipped the event. Yes, i found some counters and started to farm for JKR. But now seems like malak is here again and i cannot even try it because i do not have Jedi Revan.

Thus my question is: why is Malak synchronized with Darth Revan and not synchronized with JKR event which is the same needed for the event. This does not seem fair.

Why do you think Malak is back soon? We haven't had an event like his before, so there is nothing to compare to when estimating when he'll be back, and there has been no information released about when he will return.
  • Roxxas
    32 posts Member
    Hi everyone!

Why do you think Malak is back soon? We haven't had an event like his before, and there has been no information released about when he will return.

It was datamined it starts on 20th
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Hi everyone!

Why do you think Malak is back soon? We haven't had an event like his before, and there has been no information released about when he will return.

And where are you reading this? Provide sources, otherwise Doubty McGees like me will just ask for them.
  • Roxxas
    32 posts Member
    Hi everyone!

And where are you reading this? Provide sources, otherwise Doubty McGees like me will just ask for them.

Got a screenshot from discord server. Now checking the site it does not show anything.

Was swgohevents.com at a time.

Terribly sorry if i mislead you.