Accuracy Arrow

Banmeong
129 posts Member
Anyone use accuracy arrow? For what toons? I am considering to sell all accuracy mod

Replies

• Accuracy was once used by Scavenger Rey, cause she kept missing

Now, she is jedi training rey
  • You could use it for imp troopers for the Endor event. Their event ability will land more often. Besides that I wouldn’t use them unless they had 25+ speed.
  • The only time I've ever used an accuracy arrow is on Talia during P4 HSTR runs with Nightsisters. Talia randomly missing her attack was extremely frustrating and hurt the run, and accuracy arrow helped. Other than that, accuracy arrows are auto-sell in my opinion.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    For a while, the only toon it was ever really good for was B2 for specific counters, most notably Maul. Now? Not so much. You can sell all your accuracy mods and not miss much.
    Still not a he.
  • ROLO for that 10 hit shot?
  • The only time I've ever used an accuracy arrow is on Talia during P4 HSTR runs with Nightsisters. Talia randomly missing her attack was extremely frustrating and hurt the run, and accuracy arrow helped. Other than that, accuracy arrows are auto-sell in my opinion.

Just this (I even sliced my Talia accuracy arrow to 6 dot, and I still don’t regret it!).
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    There oought to be a character who gets some sort of bonus from Accuracy. Extra crit and crit damage or something. A sniper-type character. Oh well--sell them all until there is one!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.