TB Platoon Cap Needs Go Bye

How ‘bout lifting the 10-per-player cap on TB platoons? It’s nonsense. Just ask my otherwise totally useless Rose Tico.

Replies

  • UdalCuain
    3159 posts Member
    Dinglord wrote: »
    How ‘bout lifting the 10-per-player cap on TB platoons? It’s nonsense. Just ask my otherwise totally useless Rose Tico.

    Assign her first?
  • YaeVizsla
    3227 posts Member
    Who says Rose is useless?

    1bTJJee.png
    Still not a he.
  • Yes, rose was definitely the point here.
  • Waqui
    6476 posts Member
    Dinglord wrote: »
    Yes, rose was definitely the point here.

    So, why didn't you assign her - or any other rare character - before reaching the 10-per-player-per-zone cap?

    The total is 90 per zone. Having a max-per-player is fine. It is a guild event after all.
  • Oh, sweet jebus. I did assign her. I always do. That was just a joke. It’s not about rose. Still not about rose. Even after the next rose comment it won’t be about rose.
    Allowing you to place more than 10 toons in platoons would not suddenly erase the guild aspect of tb. It would reward those with bigger stables and help those who are still building.
  • Gifafi
    2506 posts Member
    I agree. rose isn't worth the resources
  • I do appreciate a good smart **** remark, though. 😏
  • TVF
    18958 posts Member
    The first rule of comedy is knowing your audience.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looks like I missed the party
  • Waqui
    6476 posts Member
    Dinglord wrote: »
    Oh, sweet jebus. I did assign her. I always do. That was just a joke. It’s not about rose. Still not about rose. Even after the next rose comment it won’t be about rose.
    Allowing you to place more than 10 toons in platoons would not suddenly erase the guild aspect of tb. It would reward those with bigger stables and help those who are still building.
    Waqui wrote: »
    The total is 90 per zone. Having a max-per-player is fine. It is a guild event after all.

  • It’s never too late to say something rosy, rando, or, you could just quote yourself for maximum passive aggressive uselessness.
  • Nihion
    2377 posts Member
    Dinglord wrote: »
    It’s never too late to say something rosy, rando, or, you could just quote yourself for maximum passive aggressive uselessness.

    The answer to your complaint: Because TB is a guild activity, not like raids where one person shows off their collection.
  • Should I quote myself? Nah. Lessons learned: 🌹 1st, forums last.
  • Nihion
    2377 posts Member
    Dinglord wrote: »
    Should I quote myself? Nah. Lessons learned: 🌹 1st, forums last.

    I read all of your posts. Allowing one person to fill, say, 40 slots totally eliminates equal participation. The people who can’t fill as many slots probably are already not doing as well with the platoons. If that answer doesn’t satisfy you, ask EA directly. They probably have a better answer about why it promotes teamwork.
Sign In or Register to comment.