Message to the devs

Hi. Can you please answer this... every day in fleet battles I climb to first and every day I have to hit the same player that’s in first place. Everyday when I go to take first place using my last go I lose so I have to buy a refresh (50 crystals) EVERYDAY. Also I run the standard meta team in ships consisting of Home One capital ship, bossk, ****, Biggs with reinforcements of cassian, Ezra’s ship, carth and wedge. My cap ship is 1 speed faster than my opponents yet she goes before me 75% of the time. My ackbar is more powerful with two g12+ (fully maxed) with 6dot mods. My bossk has 10k more power and 2 zetas (opponent has 1 zeta) our **** ships are the same. Opponent runs Heras ship but it’s weak. My opponent smashes the hell out of me and I’m over 32k more gp than her. Her ships (before reinforcements come out) attack me dozens more times than mine. Her ships do way more damage than mine. I’d probably have more luck if my toons wound their windows down and spat at the enemy. Something is seriously wrong.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Hounds Tooth is feeding turn meter to itself when other ships are attacked so avoid that.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    The devs are not likely to answer you but the problem is most likely you. I beat faster opposing capital ships daily with similar meta setups on both sides. When I do lose, the LOLassist RNG went too heavily in my opponent's favor &/or I made mistakes. Both happen but not often enough to cause me concern.

32k fleet power means nothing at the top end. A fourth RI is going to be worth more than that and wont get used 99% of the time essentially making it GP bloat.

Likewise the difference between 50k and 60k ship power for Hounds Tooth could consist of maxed RI which goes unused and maxed offensive abilities which don't make much difference since HT hits like a wet noodle regardless.

GP is a measure of resources invested not combat effectiveness and ship/fleet GP is notoriously inflated.

• TVF
    36575 posts Member
    I hear devs are more likely to answer PMs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH