PhantømAlliance Recruitment!!

Replies

• Spots are filling up really fast. Better come and get yours before it's to late
  • Prosser
    278 posts Member
    If you're looking for a guild where you're just another cog in the machine, you better keep looking. Here in Phantøm Alliance, we're phamily. Some of us have been playing together for years, others only a month or two, but everyone feels like a brother or sister, uncle or aunt, close cousin or that creepy one that just comes to family reunions to meet women....

Our Discord server is almost always active. Wanna just chat about, sports? We have a channel for that. Want to discuss your favorite anime? We have a channel for that, with some passionate people. Intrested in a fantasy football league? We have one starting up shortly! Love beer of all kinds? Some of us love sharing our new favorite kraft beer! Oh, and we also talk about star wars on occasion.

My point is, this is it. You've found a home, a long term one. So head back to that first post and hit that Discord link, and take the first step of your final journey home.
  • Geric
    33 posts Member
    Untitled-5.jpg
  • This is the alliance you been looking for. Click that link for our recruiting server. We will get you into one of our amazing guilds.
    https://discord.gg/rUUpTRC
  • One of us, one of us, one of us. Just keep chanting that, you'll see how right it feels.
  • All members of each guild are growing at a tremendous rate and these guilds are pulling off feats that are way above their weight-class. Join, contribute and reap the benefits.
  • Only a few spots left in our amazing community. Click the link above and join us in our journey
  • Only a few spots left in Uprising and Rogue. Any and all levels welcome in Uprising. Need a couple strong members with JTR for Rogue to help push to hstr
  • Only a few more spots open. Come be a part if the phantøm family. Click the link below.
  • All 6 guilds in our alliance won their TW today. You know this is the alliance you're looking for!
  • Only a couple spots left. Tried of your guild not communicating? Tried of your guild leader trying to tell you what you can farm & what you need to farm? Would you like a more organized server? Click the link below.
  • Come join 1 of the best alliances around. Fun and enjoyable server with tons of knowledge to help you grow
  • Only a few spots are left. Come grab yours!
    ipunz2tu8ig3.jpeg
  • couple spots still open... be sure to secure yours by swinging by our recruiting server before TB ends!!
  • One of the best communities on the interwebs. Do it.
  • Come join the best alliance!
  • Great Alliance, you’ll come to reap massive rewards but end up staying for the great atmosphere & family like environment. Come check us out!
  • Come on & click that link. We will get you set up in one of our amazing guilds. https://discord.gg/rUUpTRC
  • TheRealNickEZ
    684 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Come on down!
  • This is the alliance you're looking for!
  • If you're looking for a friendly guild with good communication, organisation and a lot of loot, look no further. Click the Discord link and get set up ;) Would recommend 10/10
  • Come join one of the best Alliances around. We like to talk, we like to have fun, and we like to win. There is a lot to offer here and as long as you do your job you can be as social, or not social, as you want. If all you want to do is kick this games **** then we can help with that. If you want to kick this games **** and also share memes, tell jokes, post pictures of your dog/garden/vacation, talk about life, ask for advice, play cards against humanity, and feel like you are part of a big Phamily...well we can definitely help with that as well. I found what I was missing in this game when I found Phantom. Maybe you can find it too.
  • Great guild. Everyone is friendly. The alliance works as a team for everyone's benefit. I definitely recommend coming over and joining.
  • Spots are filling up pretty quick. Come get yours before they are all gone
  • Come get your spot before tw.
  • giphy.gif
  • What are you waiting for? Join now!!!!!
  • I’ve been with the alliance about a month and it’s the only place I’d want to be. Come check us out. You won’t be disappointed.
  • Very few spots left. Hurry on in and we can find you a new home
  • Come join a guild that has everything for every power level! The best group around!