Unlock Chewbacca 7* only with G11

Rafaelcb
17 posts Member
edited June 2019
Is it possible to unlock Chewbacca 7* with this team of Bounty Hunters, all of them G11 but without any G12? PG 91k

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Possible? Maybe.

Much fun? I doubt it.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    possible if you speed up that bossk to to get a frenzy up before they get slaughtered
  • Well you got bossk and dengar so you have the key components in place. As far as gear goes, i've seen people pull it off with much lesser teams, so as long as your mods are good to go, you're set. Event is extremely RNG based, so keep that in mind if you dont get it right away.
  • I did it with a G12 Boba, G10 Dengar, G11 Greedo, G11 Cad, G11 IG-88.
  • got mine with zBossk g12, Greedo g11, Boba g10, Zam g9 and Jango g8
  • Preto
    56 posts Member
    Rafaelcb wrote: »
    Is it possible to unlock Chewbacca 7* with this team of Bounty Hunters, all of them G11 but without any G12? PG 91k

Yes.
    The only one you really need for that fight is Dengar because of the stealth mechanic.

I tried to do it last time around with zBossk (G12), Bobba (G11), Cad Bane (G10), Greedo (G10) and IG88 (G11), tried it many times and it just wouldn't work as I couldn't attack who I needed to because of the stealth.
    I'm swapping IG88 for Dengar this time and hope to get the last star.
    Like Crispy_Creme already pointed, the event is very RNG dependent so fingers crossed. :)
  • Maybe! I did it with the same team (Bssk g12) but I had to switch to boba lead and loaded the team with potency mods.
    I did it after 50 tries or so...
    Good luck.