Time to vent

What to complain about?

* Mod cap where all of my toons have mods with speed and now I'm selling mods with speed to get more mods for double drops that never proc speed
* The rate of speed drop is horribly low yet the rate of +3 when speed does proc seems higher than ever
* Once again watching every +5 speed mod proc defense
* Never getting good speed mods for certain types (cross/triangle)
* Watching my alt land several speed mods faster than anything on my main I'm playing since release
* Landing on the utterly predictable two times zero for the week for my zetas replacing a guarantee of zetas in GA
* Having to burn my crystals to sort of make up for not having GA rewards in double drop week
* Once again not having anything to farm for light and dark side hard energy yet needing 600's where all of the energy types don't count
* Watching both arena and ship arena run 50+ deep of the exact same teams
* Knowing the new GA, the new raid, and the new toons will have obvious bugs that any competent group of testers should catch
* Hoarding rather than building my roster with any fun projects to be able to max out the next big meta toon right away because everyone needs the same gear

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Was this meant to be a poll?
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Spot on. Mods are a huge source of frustration and discouragement in this game. The new TB is going to make it impossible for people in guilds under 160M GP to compete in PVP, making the game less fun than ever.

How will the new TB make it impossible for people in smaller guilds to compete in PvP? The new finishers are farmable so even people in low GP guild should be able to get to G13. Ya they might get there slower but they can get there. For Arena you only need 1 good team and for GA you are pit against people that are similar too you so it shouldn't matter there.
  • Calbion
    140 posts Member
    Spot on. Mods are a huge source of frustration and discouragement in this game. The new TB is going to make it impossible for people in guilds under 160M GP to compete in PVP, making the game less fun than ever.

How will the new TB make it impossible for people in smaller guilds to compete in PvP? The new finishers are farmable so even people in low GP guild should be able to get to G13. Ya they might get there slower but they can get there. For Arena you only need 1 good team and for GA you are pit against people that are similar too you so it shouldn't matter there.

You’re assuming that all parts of the finishers are farmable - dangerous thing to do. I’m fully expecting only part of the finishers to be farmable and the other will be gated with the new currencies.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You have over 1600 mods with speed secondaries? And they are all upgraded ?
    Wow....
    Calbion wrote: »

You’re assuming that all parts of the finishers are farmable - dangerous thing to do. I’m fully expecting only part of the finishers to be farmable and the other will be gated with the new currencies.

You assuming they will not be accessible without doing the new TB is just as much of an assumption.

None of it will be hated, we will have sources of all the new pieces through PvE, new content and new currencies. You will not need any particular one to get all the new stuff. Nothing they have said has suggested othewise.

• Kyno wrote: »
    Wow....

You assuming they will not be accessible without doing the new TB is just as much of an assumption.

None of it will be hated, we will have sources of all the new pieces through PvE, new content and new currencies. You will not need any particular one to get all the new stuff. Nothing they have said has suggested othewise.

They have to tell you youre about to get screwed for a screwing to occur? Thats special.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Kyno wrote: »
    Wow....

They have to tell you youre about to get screwed for a screwing to occur? Thats special.

Or you're making baseless assumptions.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ariakis73 wrote: »
    What to complain about?
    • Mod cap where all of my toons have mods with speed and now I'm selling mods with speed to get more mods for double drops that never proc speed
    • Once again not having anything to farm for light and dark side hard energy yet needing 600's where all of the energy types don't count

I really feel like these two options shouldn't be on the list. I can understand the other points on the list to a certain degree, but these two are just nonsense.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    My complaint is that this negative trash is in my google news feed. I have enough negativity to deal with in life.