Who will be your 1st Gear 13 toon?

13Next

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Haven’t seen him mentioned, I might do Han Solo 1st, bad idea?

When in doubt, picking an essential character like Han is never a bad choice.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vader or droideka
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I guess it depends on what the meta will be half a year from now, when I maybe get my first G12 finisher...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I probably SHOULD do one of the Revans.

I probably will do Vandor or Embo though, because I'm stupid like that.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Standing by.

1bTJJee.png
    Still not a he.
  • Sith master rey
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    Always Thrawn.. The best character.
  • R2D2 to boost my CLS team even more
  • Horde and wait. New gear means meta shift incoming. When are you going to gear your first g13 toon is a better question. Probably need all g13 for something special. Why waste it on speculation when you know they will pull something new on you
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Tititke says it all, now we are getting g12 finishers who will be the 1st toon you take to g13?

I’m tempted by General Grevious even though he is not in my arena team, the health he will gain to increase his attack looks amazing

Ask us in about a year
  • han solo and chewie (I don’t have either revan, traya only at 5*/gr10) - I run a cls arena team, and they are useful in essentially EVERY aspect of the game
  • Ugnaught
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    We’ll never **** know because they can’t get the new content out right.
    Because the only time that exists is right now. There is no tomorrow!

...or you can be patient. It'll get fixed. They'll try again. The kinks will be worked out. And we'll get this wagon train a-rolling.

Even if GAC takes longer than expected to get on its feet, we're still gonna get to the finishers via Geonosis TB and GET2.
    Still not a he.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    I'll wait for the low IQ whales to do it all for us, then just use the data from them to actually spend it wisely.
  • Hermit Yoda....he needs help with those seagulls. To be serious, I'll either go with GMY or Old Daka. Gotta love GMY for his support and his stupidly high dps and tm gain(and utility in a large number of teams (bast lead, revan, DR, padme), but daka gets a HUGE HP buff making both her and nightsisters much more survivable. Those are my thoughts at the moment, but I'll wait until I have the mats and see what info the community shares to make an informed choice.