Submit your tips & tricks here!

124Next

Replies

• Title: Just the Tip
    Game Mode: Area
    Tip or Trick text: After updates look in recently created posts with high view counts. Then develop the characters mentioned.
    Bye Forums.
  • Title: Get the best value for your training droids
    Game Mode: Training
    Tip or Trick text: When you have enough droids to train your character to the next level, if you assign too many higher level droids you could be wasting extra XP and credits by assigning all and letting the system pick how many of each droid to use. In order to avoid this you should assign droids from highest level to lowest, with the following twist:

When you select each type of droid to assign, always select one droid fewer than the system prompts you to use, until you get down to the one-star droids.

Example:
    You can assign 5 five-star droids, so you would assign 4.
    You can then assign 8 four-star droids, so you would assign 7.
    You can assign 5 three-star droids, so you would assign 4.
    And so on... until you get to the one-star droids. Then you assign exactly the amount selected, and that will top you off closest to the next level with minimal wasted overages, and for the most cost-effective price.

NOTE: This works easiest when you are trying to train to max level.
  • Title: Strategic Elimination

Game Mode: All

Tip or Trick: At the start of a battle, always be sure to have an idea of who to eliminate in what order - try to remove bigger threats or bigger headaches before moving on to weaker characters of less concern. Healers are good first targets, as well as characters with an expose ability.
  • Title: Early Synergy

Tip or Trick: Build a team with as much synergy as possible, as early as possible. A Nightsister team is pretty easy to get going early, and over time a Jedi team becomes really easy to assemble and is well worth it.
  • Apostilo
    137 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Title: Strategy against Qui + Yoda teams

Game mode: Pvp

Tip or trick: If you have Qui lead + Yoda team and fight against similar team with Qui lead and Yoda , if you have the luck your Yoda has the first turn - start with Battle Meditation even if the enemy have no Duku or Daka ! This will make enemy Yoda always use his Masterstroke / doing funny low damage and stealing nothing / and the enemy Qui will always use his Humbling blow / not dispelling the tenacity buff and not granting offence up to his allies/ . This way you can focus the rest 4 of your squad on some other enemy and ignore enemy Yoda and Qui at your first turn. Also you are safe from enemy Qi using Harmonious Assaul which /assisted by enemy Ray or Geonosian Soldier/ may kill a member of your squad before making any turn.

If you are not lucky and his Yoda makes first move - you may still use Battle meditation to be safe from enemy Qui`s Harmonious Assault, but you may also consider to use Unstoppable force instead on his Qui /hoping you are lucky to remove turn metter and kill him or other enemy before he makes a move /
  • Title: Holding the #1 spot in your shard/bracket
    Game Mode: Squad Arena
    Tip or Trick text: Stay in the Top 10 throughout the day and then starting at 6:40 use your final battle to claim the #1 spot. Refresh for 50 gems at 6:55 and fight some random person until time expires. This will ensure you maintain your #1 slot! Been going strong for 8 straight days now!

Anybody do the same? LOL
  • Game Mode: Galactic War or Arena

Just in case anyone has missed it. For a while now JC (Jedi Consular) has been a long time favorite to use on everyone's main or alpha team in Galactic War. I've even seen him on some Arena Teams.
    Anyone using him consistently should invest in Ahsoka. She's much faster...and much stronger since the update. Well worth the time to level and gear up.
    I've used JC on my own Alpha GW team for a while and recently made the switch. Easily getting 2-3 nodes further without having to bring in reserves.
  • Drlolum
    54 posts Member
    Theme: farming shards
    Tip: If you are farming a hard farming toon like Anaking spend cristals to refresh the battles. I.E. for Anakin you unlock 18 battles instead os 9 for 150 extra cristals. With this extra 9 battles you ussualy get 3 extra shards. So 3 shard for 150 cristals is like having Anaking in shipments every day.
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    Drlolum wrote: »
    Theme: farming shards
    Tip: If you are farming a hard farming toon like Anaking spend cristals to refresh the battles. I.E. for Anakin you unlock 18 battles instead os 9 for 150 extra cristals. With this extra 9 battles you ussualy get 3 extra shards. So 3 shard for 150 cristals is like having Anaking in shipments every day.

One slight problem with this...you need the energy to play the refreshed nodes. Anakin's 3 nodes cost a total of 156 energy...with no guarantees; Anakin is one of the few characters I will buy in shipments or shard shop (Rey and Vader being the others, with the temptation for RG but have not given in.)
  • CesarHuntly
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Title: Dont waste your turn

Game mode: ls/ds battles

If you use Greedo dont waste your grenades against Boba Fett in the final 3rd battle they are completely resisted for him and the droids.
    Also noticed when using Luminaras force blast or Consulars attack as defense moves they do not work against the emporer.
    Its better to use regular attacks and get something than waste a turn.
    Good luck everyone
  • Title: A quick way to gain offense up versus Biggs using QGJ

Game mode: All

When going against a team with Biggs, attack him immediately using a fast toon (Sid, Dooku). If you land a crit, Biggs will gain 100% turn meter and evasion up. You can then use QGJ to clear ****'s evasion up buff to gain offense up in your very first turn. Fortunately, Biggs's special doesn't hit particularly hard so it's well worth the risk.

• Title: Holding the #1 spot in your shard/bracket
    Game Mode: Squad Arena
    Tip or Trick text: Stay in the Top 10 throughout the day and then starting at 6:40 use your final battle to claim the #1 spot. Refresh for 50 gems at 6:55 and fight some random person until time expires. This will ensure you maintain your #1 slot! Been going strong for 8 straight days now!

Anybody do the same? LOL

Assuming you used almost your full 5 min during your battle, from 6:45pm to 6:55pm you are exposed and vulnerable to attack. If you are going to burn 50 crystals then you should use your last attack at 6:50, be sure to use as much time as possible, then immediately use your crystal refresh and attack again. During the second attack you don't even have to win or even do anything but let the clock run out, this will allow you to occupy your position for 10min, not what he said
  • Do not use Darth Vader in the STR Gear Challenge.
    If he uses his culling blade against General Veers or Grand Moff Tarkin, all their negatives status effects will be dispelled. Then, they will immediately be able to destroy all your team
  • dokvader
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    never visited the forums. i'm at level 61 and have weak troops. looking forward to testing out these tips.
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Tomek wrote: »
    Title: Accont connected to only one device
    Tip or Trick text: If you install this game on device owned by your child in guest mode never declare child's true age of your minor. If you do this , you will never see login to google in game's setting menu and if only you will find a joy in play , you will never be able to move this game to your own device!!! Your child will be frustrating and hate you when you will borrow her/his device for play.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I think you may have some typos & words turned around or something. You can easily clear it up with an edit. Thanks.

Yups ... descriptio should be as short as possible , but ok...

Starting this game , you have to declare your age. If you do it on your child equipment you will declare true age of course and it will be 5 maybe 6 years. You will start it as guest because your child does not need any other solution. You will help your son to make first steps in the game , especialy if English is not your own and son does not read it.
    And a problem will occure; the game is too dificult for your son but is fine for you and you will start to play it from time to time, next every day. It is time to move this game to your own device (els you son will start to hate you ;) ) but it is not possible.
    You will not be able to sync the game to your google account because if you declared 5 years old , EA disabled the option to sync in game's menu and you will not be able to do it.
    I tried many , many backup applications for move game binary to my device. The result is BAD : I was not been able to move game progress to my tablet but I moved declared age with success.
    The result : my own tablet do not have game progress but has sync to google account disabled (not exist in game's option menu) and I can not use my tablet with Galaxy of Hereoes any more. I can remove game from device , reinstall it again and again and if I install it again, it will not ask me for my age any more.

One month after installing GoH on my son's tablet I decided to create second account on my phone and on PC's android emulator. It was for reason if EA support will not help me. I played both account on my phone and son's tabled to the 70th level. This moment I realised the true, EA does not going to fix this problem never. I stopped to use my first (better) game and I continue the game only on the second account - synced to google. My first game was much more lucky - much more lotted chars, good chars ... but what to do if EA will do nothing with it ?
    I have never spent a cent for the game because it was not be possible to authorise the payment. I will never spent a cent for any purchase on synced account because of my experience with EA.

It is enough clear ? I hope - yes.