Credits

I've been having problems with credits. I got like 3M credits yesterday for the credits heist event. I had 200K before that. I leveled up my Shaak Ti from level 50 to level 70 and 2M got used. Then I used some to upgrade some mods on her and I had Ballance, 170K. In Arena I get 300 of those arena points for the rank rewards and 200 for completing the daily objective. And if I buy 1M with 2000 of those points, it gets used so quick. I'm making new teams for Grand Arena coz I'm level 83. For upgrading all the mods and and upgrading levels and getting stars, so much gets used.

1 way to fix it:-
There should be an option of exchanging currency. For example, I have 2M ship credits and 100K normal credits. There should be way to exchange it by choosing how much I want to exchange (let's say 1M) then be able to convert it. Then I will have 1M ship credits and 1.1M normal credits and vice versa.

Hope you understand.

Replies

• You're not at end game yet, nothing has to be changed. Credit crunch at your level is hard but you'll get through it like everyone else did. Just keep grinding and you'll have a boat load saved up one day