To await a Malak, is itself a Malak...

Come on guys i am waiting for him! Is he coming? Or not...

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Standart expectation would be yes, but then this toon is released in a special way so CG might have another idea for him.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    JediFrost wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »
    Standart expectation would be yes, but then this toon is released in a special way so CG might have another idea for him.

Don’t say such blasphemy! 😱

Everyone is expecting his return, but there's neither a promise or precedent for that.
  • Given that there is a quest to beat the Malak event the odds of the event not returning are so low as to almost be nonexistant.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    But wouldn’t they want to release quick so people would spend on gear?
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Bring him. My Duke Nukem is ready.
  • He's coming to hard nodes.
  • Come on guys i am waiting for him! Is he coming? Or not...

Nope. Not coming back. The event was 1 and done
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    He's coming to hard nodes.

Fleet hard nodes.

Too easy. This will be a new Malak table. One node, 2% chance of one Malak shard dropping. Requires 200 Malak energy to sim, and energy regenerates at the rate of one energy unit every day. The node requires a total squad power of 200k GP to enter, no allies allowed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Fleet hard nodes.

Too easy. This will be a new Malak table. One node, 2% chance of one Malak shard dropping. Requires 200 Malak energy to sim, and energy regenerates at the rate of one energy unit every day. The node requires a total squad power of 200k GP to enter, no allies allowed.

horrible IMO... if your post was true getting malak would be too easy and there would be no EXCLUSIVITY FOR THE TIP
  • jfears2
    186 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Fleet hard nodes.

horrible IMO... if your post was true getting malak would be too easy and there would be no EXCLUSIVITY FOR THE TIP

You must not know TVF well enough, sarcasm is his game and he's good at it, I for one would love this idea, and i don't even have Malak, I just want to watch people rage quit and burn the forums down.

It's fun to see people get so riled up at a game :smiley:
    You can probably assume the majority of what I post is sarcasm, feel free to skip and move along rather than reading...
  • jfears2 wrote: »

Bring on the popcorn!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF wrote: »

Fleet hard nodes.

and if you're ever lucky enough to have 2 drop, the table instantly resets it's cooldown and uses 'drain crystals' and depletes your stash by 1000
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    jfears2 wrote: »

Fleet hard nodes.

You must not know TVF well enough, sarcasm is his game and he's good at it, I for one would love this idea, and i don't even have Malak, I just want to watch people rage quit and burn the forums down.

Dk knows me quite well. But knowing and understanding, well....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

Bring on the popcorn!

🍿 🍿 🍿 lol 😄

Ya want any soda 🥤 or candy 🍭 🍫 ?
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

Fleet hard nodes.

Dk knows me quite well. But knowing and understanding, well....

heh I thought it was funny and pretty obvious how sarcastic it was.... not sure I'M the one who does not get sarcasm (not u TVF) the other guy :)
  • In a way, all of us has a Darth Malak to face. For some, shyness might be their Darth Malak. For others, a lack of education might be their Darth Malak. For us, Darth Malak is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • jfears2 wrote: »

Fleet hard nodes.

I dont get ur point, his comment downplayed the obvious challenge that TVF suggested, and stated that the difficulty would have to be even more absurd before being implemented. He was just playing along with the sarcasm
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    In all seriousness. I’m eagerly awaiting Malak’s return. I got Darth Revan this go round so I’m happy. But it would be nice to find out when Malak is coming back. Based on the past event it should be in the month of June sometime. I have an odd feeling he’ll be back in July however.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ