Game battles freezing after update

Arena battles and cargo event freezes during battle with timer continuing to go. Had to close game and loose attempt. It was fine before last nights update. Concerned with attempting TB today, don’t want to hurt guild.

Replies

• Not getting freezing but I am lagging by a split second ... motion sickness time 🤢🤮
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Same issue.
  • Yes me too. After the update, my battles are quite laggy. Something has changed and seems to be hitting my mobile quite hard. Dropped frames and sluggish gameplay. Running from a Samsung S6.
  • Running iPad and iPhone, submitted ticket, solutions from EA have not worked so far.

Weird feeling to be playing and then the ships freeze, but background graphics are still going along with the clock counting down.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers to to help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>