7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Hope everyone on your side placed defense :D

Of course not 😬

RIP their rewards.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Ouch. Was it a dead guild then?
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »

Got 7 Darth Revan, but if it was dead, why join ?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Free zetas.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Free zetas.

No banners, no zetas.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If your guild didn't already have the achievement for the full clear, now you do!
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    TVF wrote: »

Free zetas.

No banners, no zetas.

Well, they didn't set defense, so they have a bunch of teams for offense. All they have to do is beat like 20 teams. 1 team each and they all get rewards.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Free zetas.

No banners, no zetas.

Well, they didn't set defense, so they have a bunch of teams for offense. All they have to do is beat like 20 teams. 1 team each and they all get rewards.

And they can't do that by each setting one team on D?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Free zetas.

No banners, no zetas.

And they can't do that by each setting one team on D?

Sure they can.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ok.

If the goal was to get zetas, seems like it would be a lot safer to set D and never attack, but ok.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Ok.

If the goal was to get zetas, seems like it would be a lot safer to set D and never attack, but ok.

Depends how much of a **** you want to be, I guess. By doing what they did, they potentially (and in this case, actually) kept some of the OP's guild from getting rewards.

I never claimed it was the safest bet, or the smartest bet, or any such thing. I simply answered why they would bother to join TW at all if they weren't going to set defense.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Possibly they wanted full clear achievement so saved all for offense?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

iirc you also have to win to unlock that achievement.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Yes. You do.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

Yes. You do.

heh we learned that the hard way once put all trash on D full cleared lost by a few points due to them clean killing everything.....

Really sucks cause we would have been on like a 50 win streak now instead of 22 we still get our chops busted over that one....

Tell you what tho if the matchmaking was SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad that they knew they had no chance to win it's really an epic troll as long as every member can take down one team could literally screw the super guild prob keep like 5-15 members from getting rewards.....

I don't have a problem with that in GA...but in TW.... that seems really really lame.... that's an exploit that should be addressed me thinks....

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with that in GA...but in TW.... that seems really really lame.... that's an exploit that should be addressed me thinks....

I'm happy that even you draw the line somewhere.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019

I literally just posted on our discord that every member must place a team on D just in case this ridiculous thing takes off (It never even crossed my mind that something like this would ever happen) could you imagine if this took off and became a thing lol

At least in GA when I dont' set a defense the winner gets great rewards... But possibly taking first place TW rewards from 5-10 guys like that is OUCH crazy that it would be coded that way
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

I literally just posted on our discord that every member must place a team on D just in case this ridiculous thing takes off (It never even crossed my mind that something like this would ever happen) could you imagine if this took off and became a thing lol

At least in GA when I dont' set a defense the winner gets great rewards... But possibly taking first place TW rewards from 5-10 guys like that is OUCH crazy that it would be coded that way

Our guild has had the mandatory D placement rule for a long long time. Any guild that doesn’t will eventually realise it is the best plan.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »

To be fair, if you cant take 10 seconds off your time to place 1 team in defence, then you probably deserve stuff like this to happen