Technical Support and customer service

Can we get better customer service and support options i spent 200 bucks alone this month and get treated very poorly threw email and always get the run around. As a paying customer why is it so hard to get, to talk to someone on the phone. I got screwed out of 40 dollars in crystals and google had to fix it for you. I talked to someone at ea today and was told more excuses. I am going to miss malak now because if your delays on helping me what gives?

Replies

• Options
    Guess thats assuming he is coming soon but either way I am trying to beef up my roster for GA and I am at a standstill here too. I don't think yall ever completely helped me with any of my cases
  • Options
    I would very much like to talk to someone at ea. I have been calling the corporate number too and left plenty of messages. Guess what? No call back
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I'm a non paying customer.
  • Options
    Why did the first championship failure only give 1 credit in compensation you can’t buy a womp rats ear with that!!!
  • Options
    I was a paying customer and because CG is bending us over on their errors I pledge not to spend anymore money on this game
  • Options
    I would very much like to talk to someone at ea. I have been calling the corporate number too and left plenty of messages. Guess what? No call back

They got you dude, learn from it
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."