This is infuriating!

Prev13
27jot7y0dab7.jpg
squt6x7av3pd.jpg
8yxho9wkquwr.jpg
dgfxhl1lctgd.jpg

Last 5 HSTR raids I've finished 1st place from those 5 times I've only gotten 1 yes 1 full piece and that was a left side crappy one that I already had a bunch of.

This is from my last one, nothing, 3 in a row where I finish 1st place and I get no full g12 piece. Let alone salvages, since I gave Grievous the one big boy furnace from Padme event I have yet to receive the components for it from the raid, I need one more for GG, Bastila emo and alot more characters, that's 6500 health.

Can someone explain how this make any sense? 5 raids 1 St place, doing ridiculous damage and not getting full pieces when I'm certain others who finished way below me got at least 1 more than I did.

Is this how you incentivize players to do well on raids?

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Baldinghead is infuriated, how surprising!
  • Rng dude. I havent gotten useful gear from any of the raids in ages it seems.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    This post if full of stress and anger. Keep up the good work!
  • *gets 220 pieces of high end gear*

This is ridiculous 😠

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    You should write an angry letter
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    You should run the HSR on wednesdays. That's when the good stuff drops.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Some of those pieces I’d really want...
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    This game might be too hard for you.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Do you have pictures from your other 4 raids? Cause the ones you posted are all from the same raid. Also, how much damage is ridiculous damage?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Do you have pictures from your other 4 raids? Cause the ones you posted are all from the same raid. Also, how much damage is ridiculous damage?

I noticed the ridiculous damage comment too, but my first thought was how is it even relevant to rewards? Whole post seems like a poorly veiled brag post.
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    That’s weird... I usually get spot 20 or so, and I always get 5 full gear 12 pieces. Maybe your game is broken?
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    "I got really good rewards but they're not great! I'm mad!"

I'm flabbergasted.

• Can someone explain how this make any sense? 5 raids 1 St place, doing ridiculous damage and not getting full pieces when I'm certain others who finished way below me got at least 1 more than I did.

You’re “certain” others who finished “way below” got more? Don’t you talk to your guild mates PeterBahama?

The raid boxes have always worked the same. Higher position gives a better chance of full pieces, not a guarantee.

Old complaint.

And in HSTR, no one finishing outside of top 3 is getting the RHS pieces you want.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    "I got really good rewards but they're not great! I'm mad!"

I'm flabbergasted.

I got trash rewards for the amount of effort that I put into them considering that with 1/3 of the effort I could have gotten better.

• Can someone explain how this make any sense? 5 raids 1 St place, doing ridiculous damage and not getting full pieces when I'm certain others who finished way below me got at least 1 more than I did.

You’re “certain” others who finished “way below” got more? Don’t you talk to your guild mates PeterBahama?

The raid boxes have always worked the same. Higher position gives a better chance of full pieces, not a guarantee.

Old complaint.

And in HSTR, no one finishing outside of top 3 is getting the RHS pieces you want.

Maybe not all of them but at least some of them, the rewards I got are actually so bad that even those out of top 10 could easily get much better. But this isn't about what everyone else got this about what 1st place gets you

Old complaint.

Maybe not all of them but at least some of them, the rewards I got are actually so bad that even those out of top 10 could easily get much better. But this isn't about what everyone else got this about what 1st place gets you
    That is nonsense.

I was on a flight last night so had to take a near-zero score in our HSTR and finished 17th. My rewards are absolutely pitiful compared to yours.

• Monel wrote: »

Well 5-6(some times more) with JTR, 12 with Revan, 1 with BH, 800k with Traya, 2 with Wampa, solo p3 with Anakin sisters( although I can get 1st without the Solo, alternatively I'd use Chex mix for about 2.5 million + NS ). Before the p3 solo I could pull 25 million, maybe more if I had the time. After the NS solo I can easily do 50.
  • Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Some of those pieces I’d really want...

Which ones? They all trash especially for rank 1
  • *gets 220 pieces of high end gear*

This is ridiculous 😠

High end gear? 220 pieces? Lol ok buddy

And btw not all high end gear is the same. Some is very common like on rancor you get Nubians way more often than Droid callers or Stun guns. Even though they are in the same category the characters who use them are vastly different and some pieces are way more valuable than others
  • Monel wrote: »
    This post if full of stress and anger. Keep up the good work!

You'd be angered too if you had 3 raids in a row getting 1st and getting no full pieces.

Old complaint.

That is nonsense.

I was on a flight last night so had to take a near-zero score in our HSTR and finished 17th. My rewards are absolutely pitiful compared to yours.

The ones I took pictures of are absolutely trash and since when is 17th place comparable with 1st? I can get top 10 with a single Revan run, but to get first you need to commit alot harder

Old complaint.

That is nonsense.

The ones I took pictures of are absolutely trash and since when is 17th place comparable with 1st? I can get top 10 with a single Revan run, but to get first you need to commit alot harder

“Those out of top 10 could easily get much better”

So I retort that rewards for 17th (which is out of top 10 last I checked) are miles worse than yours...

“Since when is 17th place comparable with 1st?”

You’re a hard man to argue with PeterBahama. You make a statement, someone refutes it, then you claim their response is irrelevant.

Anyway, I have long since stopped keeping track of what rewards I get. I usually finish top 3, always top 10 (unless I can’t raid, like last night). My whole guild complains about the HSTR rewards in all positions.

PS - top 10 with a single revan run? Need to clear 20M to get top 10 in my guild. 27M isn’t normally enough for top 3 either.

• JediFrost wrote: »
    At least your doing HSTR, and getting first, my guild is still working on finishing the raid, lol (we haven’t) 😕

Well although unrelated to the topic, I understand where you're coming from. However this possibly means you're a much newer player and therefore you need to be patient. Remember there was a time the raid wasn't even in the game so we didn't even have the chance to attempt it when we were in your shoes.

The squads that are required to beat the raid aren't too hard to get, work on RJT, NS, Revan and soon you will be able to do it.

Now for the purpose of this topic, when your guild gets to get the raid on farm, you surely won't want to get crappy rewards for first place so keep that in mind
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    OP, perhaps you should give solitaire a try. Maybe it would be less infuriating for you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    You should run the HSR on wednesdays. That's when the good stuff drops.

This is untrue. I know because there's no choice anymore but to run HSR on a Tuesday.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Old complaint.

That is nonsense.

“Those out of top 10 could easily get much better”

So I retort that rewards for 17th (which is out of top 10 last I checked) are miles worse than yours...

“Since when is 17th place comparable with 1st?”

You’re a hard man to argue with PeterBahama. You make a statement, someone refutes it, then you claim their response is irrelevant.

Anyway, I have long since stopped keeping track of what rewards I get. I usually finish top 3, always top 10 (unless I can’t raid, like last night). My whole guild complains about the HSTR rewards in all positions.

PS - top 10 with a single revan run? Need to clear 20M to get top 10 in my guild. 27M isn’t normally enough for top 3 either.

27 isn't that hard to get when Revan and Rey alone bring you close to 20. It's probably hard because when too many players raid the phases don't last very long, especially P2. But I mean the way I see it it's a trade-off. I could be in a much stronger guild and enjoy better rewards fr other events like TW and TB but I decided a smaller guild would be good for having less raid competition, so not paying off with raid gear is why it's extra upsetting for me...
  • TVF wrote: »
    OP, perhaps you should give solitaire a try. Maybe it would be less infuriating for you?

What's your problem dude, I'm 1 piece in 5 raids 1st place, if I'm not justified for feeling this way then idk what I'm supposed to do. You're starting to become annoying, not everyone has the ability to not care about their rewards, and they shouldn't have to. Props to you for having the **** attitude but acknowledge that not all people are made this way.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    It's baffling that after all this time you still don't have realistic expectations.
    Getting top3 in the HRS often puts you so far ahead of the majority of players in terms of rewards, even if you get "bad" rewards like the ones shared in the OP. Yet you still feel like you're getting the raw end of the stick.. amazing.
    Save water, drink champagne!