This is infuriating!

13Next

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Kyno wrote: »
    Maybe you should start tracking your crops

Good idea. Otherwise, who knows what they could be up to.

giphy.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cykodrumzz
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Hey brother do you have basic understanding of probability? Flip a coin 1000 times. Flipping heads last time has no impact on flipping heads next time.
    Actually . .... the larger your sample size is 2 things will happen:
    1. You're percentages will get closer to 50/50.
    2. (and this is what you're complaining about), your chances of having longer and longer runs of the same outcome will also increase.

It'll even out long term, and my money is on this: you won't be back on this thread to talk about the times you receive your desirable outcome on consecutive attempts.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yes, your expectations are unrealistic. And not just about this.
  • Maybe god keeps giving you crappy loot because he likes having a laugh at you being infuriated.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Maybe you should start tracking your crops

Don't bring a corn crop to a wheat crop fight.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    i feel you dog

haven't received a full piece in a while
    probably only received like 5 full G12+ pieces in the whole time we've done HSTR and me placing in top 10 every time, been doing it for about a 10 months now
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    "I got really good rewards but they're not great! I'm mad!"

I'm flabbergasted.

I got trash rewards for the amount of effort that I put into them considering that with 1/3 of the effort I could have gotten better.

Firstly how could you know that with 1/3 the effort you would have gotten better rewards??

Is this some sort of mathematical certainty like simming in groups of 3?

Second - how are those trash?

Third - how does effort equate to rewards, as far as I know its position and if you could have taken first with less effort, why didnt you? There is no reward for extra damage and you knew that going in.

I know for a fact that others in the top 10 got full pieces.

These rewards are so bad I wouldn't wish them to my worst enemy. The only thing worth looking is the guild tokens.

I never spoke about getting more because I did more damage. I said top 10-4 getting better than 1 is silly

Feel free to wish those rewards on me
  • Wooky
    63 posts Member
    I think you should just do 2,000 in damage and enjoy those rewards. Minimal effort, maximum rewards.
  • Bunk
    6 posts Member
    "I got trash rewards for the amount of effort that I put into them considering that with 1/3 of the effort I could have gotten better."

Sounds like you should put in 1/3 of the effort. That way you can spend more time in the forums.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Wooky wrote: »
    I think you should just do 2,000 in damage and enjoy those rewards. Minimal effort, maximum rewards.

Talk about ROI!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Bunk wrote: »
    "I got trash rewards for the amount of effort that I put into them considering that with 1/3 of the effort I could have gotten better."

Sounds like you should put in 1/3 of the effort. That way you can spend more time in the forums.

Then he couldn't brag about his "ridiculous" damage
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Bunk wrote: »

Then he couldn't brag about his "ridiculous" damage

I didn't brag I was asked by a previous comment to explain the damage