why do i lose a fight, if i have an connection error? (code: 9.57.)

jedibaer71
575 posts Member
edited June 2019
great! just lost my full zeta padme-team in the current territory war.
i wasn‘t connected and got the message „error“

after the new login i saw, that my opponent survived a fight and my galactic republic team wasn‘t available any more!

i mean, when i log out after the beginning of a fight, ok, but normally after loading a while there comes the message „opponent is in a fight“.

a guild mate had the same problem in the last territory war, but the fight didn‘t count.

ideas?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The game cannot know if you turned off connection or had an error and therefore they have to treat them the same way.
  • makes sense at the one hand, no question! but on the other hand it‘s a big disadvantage for player with a slower connection.
    don‘t think that those errors appear very often, but it isn‘t funny to lose without a single move. and why cannot the game wait a little longer for a new signal?
    where i live, „connection-wholes“ of some seconds exist, but internet works after some seconds.

• If the game didn't do this you would have people exploiting it a LOT. Doing poorly in a fight during TWs? Simply disconnect and restart. That would be horrible
  • hi slippyfist,

i totally agree with you, if the fight has started and the clock is ticking.

it is a pity, that the game cannot distinguish between disconnection „before“ and „during“ the fight...

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They can, when you see your phone connection and when the game connects back to the server are 2 different things.

But any disconnect during the fight should all be treated the same way.
  • for today i‘m done!

a big update during the offense phase of a territory war???

won a fight, but after a long loading time with the game update i got the message:

„this territory war is over and not longer available“ - no banners,

but

the opponent had a fight and my team wasn‘t available for another fight.

i have screenshots, but don‘t know, how to post it...

costed the guild 2 needless tries...