Does Malaks max health transfer between battles in TW?

Eric73
63 posts Member
Let’s say that Malak has 50k max health and 80k protection. During his first battle in a TW he’ll have 130k max health. If we follow up with a second attack would his max health of 130k carry over or would it reset back to 50k because he wouldn’t have the protection anymore?

Replies

• No it doesn't carry over. Same thing with Nihilus.
  • Eric73
    63 posts Member
    No it doesn't carry over. Same thing with Nihilus.

That was my assumption but I just wanted to confirm it. Thanks mate.
  • So an easy way to cheese drevan teams is to bring in a sacrifice to intentionally lower malaks health for the next fight?
  • So an easy way to cheese drevan teams is to bring in a sacrifice to intentionally lower malaks health for the next fight?

Ala GW?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    No it doesn't carry over. Same thing with Nihilus.

Do you have a link to substantiate your certainty?
    Because I'm pretty sure I tested this scenario on an opponent in a TW that was lost anyway where I'd send in any random squad to let it die just to follow up with a CLS team and do the HP calculation for Malak based on Chewie's max HP bonus dmg which ended up to match his HP+protection total.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

If you can handle the preloaded TM, then yes. That’s also a viable tactic to burn through specials, especially ones with long cooldowns. You will lose the extra points, though, for 2 matches instead of 1.