There Must Be An Easier Way to Upgrade A Large Number of Mods

I was currently farming mods and it just felt very tedious. On the Character’s Mod page, I must go one by one upgrade to 12, 9, 6, or 3 check for the intended stat. Yes, upgrade to 15. No then I leave as is. Regardless, then i’m forced to scroll back down to find the Section of mods I was focusing on because once you upgrade your mod is resorted. That’s my real issue with it. Sometimes I wait till there are mods coming up in my inbox to start upgrade, so I’m Basically maxed on space and scrolling back down through tons of mods in columns of 2.

- There must be an easier way to sort the Mods for upgrading, perhaps by sorting by date acquired. This way the mods don’t shuffle around when you upgrade them.
Or
- Maybe the same page that we use to sell mods can be used to upgrade Mods. Maybe even as a mass upgrade of several mods to a select level. Whatever you have or can afford. Then, after you do the initial upgrade, your already on the same page for Selling Mods. You can then go selecting the mods you want to sell like you normally would do and do a mass sell, allowing you clean up your MODs just a little quicker.

Just trying to make farming MODs less dreadful and time consuming, since it is obviously important in the game.