Questions about the geonosian brood alpha kit

I don’t know if anyone else noticed this or thought about this, but going forward couldn’t the flat number of health and protection in the leader ability cause problems? If lower level players get their hands on them, which I know will be a while due to it being in the exclusive new tb, but if for some reason a lower level player is in a higher level guild couldn’t they earn these rewards. (I don’t know how cg is planning to reward these shards; it may be in a way only accessible to some). I know this is a fairly big what if, but I thought it was something worth addressing and hearing from the community on. Please leave any additional questions below.

Replies

• Wooky
    63 posts Member
    I have no idea what I just read.
  • Hálcyøn
    45 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Lol
    I think of somewhat random things sometimes
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    No idea whats the question. But this new bug will be farmable imo. They mentioned alpha and wat coming to the tables like chs and rolo iirc.
    Wat being the SM reward. Alpha being farmable in cantina 🤔🤞
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lower level players/alts do this all the time. That, plus the insane way cg allows ("new") people to hoard before joining a shard, has led to unreal results, where people are starting out with GK etc. It's so awful for actual new players, and makes no sense. It's one thing for players to spend $ to whale out and be #1 in arena from day 1, but I really don't understand why cg throws actual n00bs under the bus, for zero gain to cg.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you