Anti-Cheating & Competitive Integrity - great news BUT fix the game too

Kudlaty
106 posts Member
It's great that You fight with cheaters, but please fix that damned frozen fight error too. In almost every TW I'm loosing at least one fight to it.

l5r2xpjew7bh.jpg

For me at this point this is a lot bigger issue than cheaters that I saw maybe a few in three years of playing.

Replies

• yep had it also several times in the last approx 1-2 weeks, it's very annoying.
    And beside that, i have serious performance issues since the rollout started 1-2 days ago, Arena/GA fights are running in slow motion, really laggy.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Game freezes at middle of any battle happened with me too. 2 or 3 times. Not much, but in some game modes even one lost battle is critical. Hope they will fix it.
  • 4 app crashes in today’s TW attack phase .... 😒
    And some game freezes sometimes while fighting vs Malak (I read they will fix this soon).
  • I dont see the link between cheaters and a bug in fleet battle
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>