New Character Ideas

MoonGravel
20 posts Member
edited July 2020
There are many new characters that should be added to SWGOH. Granted, there is a lot to do for the staff at CG/EA, and I understand that these characters might not be added for a while, but this is a list of who I think should be added.

Unpopular Opinion - Jar Jar Binks should be added, made legendary, and be a character that makes your team worse.

Other Characters -
- Jabba The Hutt - This could open up the door to so many new ideas.
- Porgs - A fleet of porgs would be hilarious to try and fight.
- Even Piell - He is a lesser known character, but a very cool Jedi. He would come with the release of...
- Clone Wars Tarkin - This Tarkin would have great synergy with Piell.
- (Tobias?) Beckett - Smuggler character from Solo, and would have synergy with the other Solo Characters.
- Dryden Vos - I don't have many ideas for him, but his weapons were very cool in the movie (although unpractical)
- Saesee Tinn - He would be better as a pilot, see Other Ships.
- BB9E - Fun First Order Droid
- Snoke - He would be hard to compile a kit for, seeing as he is so mysterious.
- The Geonosian Queen - This could be fun, but I see her more as a raid character.
- Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress - Ventress has always been my favorite character, so it would be fun to see her with her hood and when she went rogue. She would be Neutral.
- Hondo Ohnaka - Neutral pirate, and would be very cool.
- Maz Kanada - She would be an interesting character with something to do with eyes.
- Senator Bail Organa - An important senator.
- Chancellor Palpatine - See my earlier discussion on his kit idea.
- Mas Amedda - Interesting Senator
- Rush Clovis - I don't like him that much, but he's an idea.
- Riyo Churchi - She was an inspiring senator.
- Satine Kryze - She would have amazing synergy with Kenobi.
- Bo-Katan Kryze - An Idea
- Old Luke Skywalker - We have Old Han, right?
- Old Leia Organa - She'd have her own Capital Ship
- Old Admiral Ackbar - This would be hard since he wasn't given that much screen time.
- Admiral Wullf Yularen - He was seen frequently in the Clone Wars.
- Admiral Trench - Thrawn-Like Character
- Ahsoka Tano S7 - Blue lightsabers
- Clone Wars Maul - Hatred for Kenobi
- Baby Yoda - I'll throw hands if he isn't introduced
- IG11 - He had the coolest scenes
- Quieel - I have spoken.
- The Blacksmith in The Mandalorian - This is the way.
- Zorri Bliss - An Idea
- Babbu Frick - Hey heyyyy!!
- Janna? - I think that's her name, you know, horse girl
- Moff Gideon - He could be Legendary idk
- A 501st Soldier with Orange Helmet - I really don't know anymore also isn't that very close to orange face....
- Saw Gurerra - He's interesting
- TROS Palpatine - Come on, gross fingers and red outfit ? That would be epic..
- The Bad Batch - Fine I said it
- An actual good endgame Leia - Please?
- Jo Casta Nu - I always liked her
- Fallen Anakin - It would be cool
- Admiral Pierce - Empire love ?
- Praetorian Gaurds - Maybe
- Jedi Leia - not much to go off of, but would still be cool to see.....
- Marolo Evol - I have no clue if I spelled that right
- Old Captain Rex - along with the other two clones
- Captain Panaka - I'm 100% sure that's not his name but you know who I mean
- A Kaminoan - They could support clones but also have secret synergy with dark side users
- "Uncle" Ono - I mean we don't know much of him but I'm all for more Senators in the game
- Admiral Raddus - He was from Rogue One
- The Father - Galactic Legend?
- The Son - Legendary maybe but no sith tag
- The Daughter - Legendary, no Jedi tag, maybe synergy with Ahsoka?
- Depa Bilaba - If they add her make her good like we don't need more trashy jedi
- Adi Gallia - Same thing with her
- Inquisitors - The Empire needs help
- Klik Klak - I loved him
- Kallus - Idk
- Pong Krell - Maybe still a Jedi? Idk
- Senator Orn Free Taa - maybe something about his legendary appetite
- Quinlan Vos

Other Ships -
- Saesee Tinn's Jedi Cruiser
- Yoda's Jedi ship
- Ventress's squid-like ship
- Dooku's Geonosion-like ship
- Commander Luke Skywalker's X-Wing with R2D2
- Republic Gun-Ship
- Mandalorian Ship (Not Mando, but the ships that were used during the Siege of Mandalore, and such)
- The Razorcrest (the crew would be tough to figure out though..)
- Naboo Fighters

Other Capital Ships -
- Nute Gunray's Blockade Circle Thing
- The Death Star (Better for a ship raid)
- Resistance Capital Ship lead by either Old Leia Organa or Holdo.
- Admiral Wullf Yularen's Capital Ship
- Admiral Trench's Capital Ship
- Count Dooku's Capital Ship
- Clone Wars Tarkin and Master Even Piell's Capital Ship
- Not really a specific ship, but rather, a Bounty Hunter leader ship, say Jabba maybe, that could help out the Bounty Hunters (not that they need it lol).

Not all of these have to become characters, nor will all of them become characters, but some of these are wonderful ideas to boost the already great gameplay of SWGOH.
Post edited by MoonGravel on

Replies

• I can see a First Order update coming after Episode IX, with a few characters you mentioned such as Hux and Snoke. Hux as a fleet commander without doubt and hopefully they add Praetorian Guard at some point too. We need more First Orders characters so we have a larger variety of squads to use.
  • Yes, that would make sense. I agree 100% with needing more First Order characters and Praetorian Guard, but unfortunately, I don't see CG seeing this as a priority atm.
  • I almost forgot one other character, Quinlan Vos, who would have good synergy with Bounty Hunter Ventress.
  • I have updated it, and I would like if people checked it out and submitted some of their ideas.. Thanks !
  • Admiral karath, while the idea is kind of similar to mon I had it first, essentially he calls in a sith trooper to fight and as he levels up more he is able to call in a second trooper and eventually a commando with cooldowns between them. Also thought of the rakghoul infects both enemies and allies with a dot and speed reduction but every unit who dies of the disease comes back as an allied rakghoul. Scout trooper on speeder bike who buffs and taunts by punching his saddle bag. Moff Gideon should be the raid boss where you fight through some scout troopers and basic troopies and then you hvae a number of shootouts with a bunch of storm troopers and the final battle is against a tie fighter. I think beskar Mando will be out around the time of the end of season 2 as I predict he will have the dark saber so you could give him something like chewie and threepio where the child follows and buffs him passively, also definitely the razor crest. I agree on bounty hunter ventress completely. Bendak starkiller would be a great Mando leader maybe with a duelest unique where if he is the last man standing he gets a bunch of buffs to his attacks. The armorer would also be a great Mando leader that can buff allies and use the this is the way leadership so that Mando allies always attack after the actions of others. Also would love to see then leviathan malaks capital ship
  • Also tarful for a wookie lead, sith lord sidious who is his droid hologram form from episode 1, like hermit Yoda he can't attack but has sith droid, sepratist, the Palpatines, clones and his apprentices as synergy
  • Admiral karath, while the idea is kind of similar to mon I had it first, essentially he calls in a sith trooper to fight and as he levels up more he is able to call in a second trooper and eventually a commando with cooldowns between them. Also thought of the rakghoul infects both enemies and allies with a dot and speed reduction but every unit who dies of the disease comes back as an allied rakghoul. Scout trooper on speeder bike who buffs and taunts by punching his saddle bag. Moff Gideon should be the raid boss where you fight through some scout troopers and basic troopies and then you hvae a number of shootouts with a bunch of storm troopers and the final battle is against a tie fighter. I think beskar Mando will be out around the time of the end of season 2 as I predict he will have the dark saber so you could give him something like chewie and threepio where the child follows and buffs him passively, also definitely the razor crest. I agree on bounty hunter ventress completely. Bendak starkiller would be a great Mando leader maybe with a duelest unique where if he is the last man standing he gets a bunch of buffs to his attacks. The armorer would also be a great Mando leader that can buff allies and use the this is the way leadership so that Mando allies always attack after the actions of others. Also would love to see then leviathan malaks capital ship

My favorite character from the Mandalorian was the armorer. Her fight scene at the end made me so happy and is easy my second favorite scene (ofc IG11's shoot out drive in is the best second to only Vader in Rogue One in total star wars) so Id love to have her in the game
  • D4n040798 wrote: »
    One idea you will get from me is Iden Versio and Inferno Squad from Star Wars Battlefront II. They could have some Empire synergies.

Yes! I would love to have inferno squad dio as an independent unit. Also think they should make it imperial spec ops as well so you have things like the death trooper and super trooper have synergy with them as well.
  • MoonGravel wrote: »

My favorite character from the Mandalorian was the armorer. Her fight scene at the end made me so happy and is easy my second favorite scene (ofc IG11's shoot out drive in is the best second to only Vader in Rogue One in total star wars) so Id love to have her in the game

That is totally my thought as well her fight scene was beyond epic and I think as a character she should be wielding a hammer and tongs beating the hell out of her enemies. She and bendak should be Mando leaders cause she definitely seemed to be in charge of the covert. I think if anymore ig units appear in the series he should continue to voice them.
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited July 2020
    It would be cool if they gave mandalorians secondary beskar armor that's unique something the armorer could repair or improve. Like extra protection to their health that would take burning damage and stuff that goes under protection
  • It would be cool if they gave mandalorians secondary beskar armor that's unique something the armorer could repair or improve.

ooooooh but i don't see cg doing that
  • f51jd0p35foc.jpg
    Yeah probably not just thought it would be cool I am curious what they will do next
  • I see people request starkiller alot, in my opinion the only one they need is bendak but in terms of the force unleashed starkiller I think he wouldn't be the best investment it would be cool though if they went sith stalker dark side ending for a character would give the empire 3 sith and he could have things like lightning and so some sort of mass "push" power but he wouldn't be a leader and would have no attachment to the character other than look
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    I think the 212th battalion could be a good add to the game. Waxer boil and Gregor, would be a good thing when the 501st goes to GAS. Maybe waxer and boil could have a kind of mission and z/echo thing, attacking after each other, gaining buffs if the other is attacked, due to his compassion for the twi'lek girl waxer could be the healer. Gregor would be the tank with a taunt ability that gives protection and like the phantom and ghost he would gain taunt and foresight if 212th allies were attacked dismissing it once attacked, if he already had taunt he gains retribution instead of foresight. Kenobi is missing a rank 8 for his leadership so it wouldn't be hard to plug it in to the synergy, kenobi Cody and shaak are all leader potentials.