Empire Team

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
Looking for some advice.... I'm putting together an offensive empire team for the GAC and trying to figure out who to gear up and possibly zeta.

Right now I have

G12 zPalp Lead,G12 zVader (Unqiue zeta),G12 zThrawn (Unique Zeta)

For the other 2, I am trying to decide between these characters:

IPD
Tarkin
TP
DT
Storm Trooper
Bastilla Fallen

Those are the characters I currently have at 7*.

Others I have in the farming pipline are Shore Trooper and Wampa.

I know if I don't use a tank I will have to rely more on modding which is find, just looking for a good offensive team to add to my arsenal.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    bsf for sure ainec. (I'm assuming you don't have sith emp team for her)

edit: she's not empire, but still
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    bsf for sure ainec. (I'm assuming you don't have sith emp team for her)

edit: she's not empire, but still

Yea I do not have the sith empire team right now.... correct, shes not empire but shes pretty plug and play, same with wampa
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Bastila Fallen is amazing under Palpatine if you don't intend to or can't use her with Revan. You need someone putting out lots of debuffs, and she is the best. Tarkin is second best in that role if you eventually get Revan to pair her with.

Death trooper or IPD are also highly recommended since you are sunk if the enemy gets tenacity up. I prefer DT, but both are solid.

You can also easily put Thrawn with another team at some point since he is so plug-and-play. That gives you a spot for a tank if you want. I highly recommend Shoretrooper as the best option there.

So EP, Vader, (Thrawn or Shoretrooper), (Bastila Fallen or Tarkin), (Deathtrooper or IPD).
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Bastila Fallen is amazing under Palpatine if you don't intend to or can't use her with Revan. You need someone putting out lots of debuffs, and she is the best. Tarkin is second best in that role if you eventually get Revan to pair her with.

Death trooper or IPD are also highly recommended since you are sunk if the enemy gets tenacity up. I prefer DT, but both are solid.

You can also easily put Thrawn with another team at some point since he is so plug-and-play. That gives you a spot for a tank if you want. I highly recommend Shoretrooper as the best option there.

So EP, Vader, (Thrawn or Shoretrooper), (Bastila Fallen or Tarkin), (Deathtrooper or IPD).

Cool thanks... yea my Revan farms are close but not done yet.

So I am thinking for now use

EP, Vader, Thrawn, BSF, DT - Empire/Sith

I want to put shore on my trooper team once he is done farming

Then I can switch to EP, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, IPD once I have IPD geared high enough to move DT to the trooper squad

Any zeta recommendations?
    Obviously vaders isn't useful because I dont run lead with him or tarkin for that matter. DT is only useful if I have krennic which I do not.

Tarkins unqiue doesn't seem to add much for this team

IPD seems like a waste because it doesn't add much and its pretty much there for expose, target lock, and dying.

So I guess it comes to down Palp and BSF but I am not sure how relevant Palps 2nd zeta is these days and
    I am still on the fence about whether or not BSF really needs her, it seems more of a luxury than a necessity.

• JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »

Cool thanks... yea my Revan farms are close but not done yet.

So I am thinking for now use

EP, Vader, Thrawn, BSF, DT - Empire/Sith

I want to put shore on my trooper team once he is done farming

Then I can switch to EP, Vader, Thrawn, Tarkin, IPD once I have IPD geared high enough to move DT to the trooper squad

Any zeta recommendations?
    Obviously vaders isn't useful because I dont run lead with him or tarkin for that matter. DT is only useful if I have krennic which I do not.

Tarkins unqiue doesn't seem to add much for this team

IPD seems like a waste because it doesn't add much and its pretty much there for expose, target lock, and dying.

So I guess it comes to down Palp and BSF but I am not sure how relevant Palps 2nd zeta is these days and
    I am still on the fence about whether or not BSF really needs her, it seems more of a luxury than a necessity.

Palpatine lead is really the only necessity. The others are either luxuries, or not needed. I have the uniques on Thrawn, Tarkin, and EP. But it's a good B-C grade team with or without them. It won't all of the sudden become meta with those Zetas.

Side note. Because of how his abilities work, Tarkin gains 100% potency, defense, and offense on his big attack from his zeta as soon as you debuff an opposing team. It does noticeably boost his damage and survivability IMHO but it's not needed if you aren't swimming in Zetas. I think I did back when I was using him as fleet commander.

• Options

Yep, after stunning EP and Vader, she dies first when I fight that team in arena. #1 threat if she puts all those debuffs on me.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I use Ep Vader TFP Storm and Tarkin to easily wipe out Bossk lead BHs. This frees up toons like thrawn, shore, death, etc for other squads.