Brood Alpha Lead Geo Arena Viability?

Instinctx
12 posts Member
edited June 2019
I’am in a pre Revan shard on my fresh account. There are only like 2 whales that bought darth revan.

I focused on phoenix and geos for my fleet arena. I’am looking forward to the release of geo brood alpha because I Think he will help me climb in arena. What do you guys think?

He brings everything to the geos. Protection and health recovery. Prot and health equalisation and offense and even a pre taunting tank. I think their only counter at this stage in the shard life js heavy aoe which people have not been focusing on!

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    You probably want to wait and see what results others have before you go all in on him. The thing with arena is that if you go hard on a squad and it ends up not working, you're going to fall way behind while you hoard up enough resources to bring a new squad online.

Hold on to your resources for now. My guess is that it will be a cool team but probably not do all that great in squad arena.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    This bit from the "behind the scenes" post on GBA makes me believe that he won't make Geonosians top 50 arena viable:
    Q: Which modes are the best for this character?
    CG_PI: They are awesome in PVE, especially in the new Geonosis Territory Battle. Players will also find them a strong offensive option in Grand Arena and Territory War.

Even if Revan isn't on your shard right now, he likely will be by the time you build a strong enough team around GBA to use Geonosians in arena.
  • I have all the geos as pilots on their way to 7 stars and g9 which is good for my shard. So all i would need is the leader and poggle for the gw store