Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress Kit Idea

MoonGravel
20 posts Member
edited June 2019
Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress (BHAV) Tags: Neutral, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Nightsister

[Note: This Ventress would have a hood, her blonde hair, and yellow lightsaber.]

Basic Ability - Reinforced Leap

FINAL TEXT: Deal damage to all enemies equal to damage lost to the team so far in the battle.

Special Ability 1 - Concentrated Persistence

FINAL TEXT: Cleanse all debuffs on allied team and inflict marked on target enemy, which can't be dispelled.

Special Ability - I Work Alone

FINAL TEXT: Force all allies into stealth (if they have taunt or marked, dispel taunt [even if it's locked in]) and decrease all cooldowns on BHAV and Quinlan Vos.

Leadership - Harsh Attitude

FINAL TEXT: Allies cannot attack out of turn. If they are supposed to attack out of turn, instead they take an immediate bonus turn. Contract: Lose a Bounty Hunter ally before Quinlan Vos. [This contract doesn't work if Vos is not on the team, and BHAV cannot contribute to this due to First Love]. Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to this. Payout: All enemies gain undispellable healing immunity and logic and all Bounty Hunters have their personal payouts activated.

Logic: Protection cannot be regenerated

Unique - First Love

FINAL TEXT: If Quinlan Vos is present, BHAV has 80% Counter Chance. If Quinlan Vos is defeated, BHAV immediately sacrifices herself and Quinlan Vos is revived.

Unique - Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress's Payout

FINAL TEXT: When a contract is completed, BHAV gains the rolling personal payout, as well as the group payout. BHAV gains Bounty Hunter's Resolve and 20% Counter Chance.

Notice: Let me know if you have any other ideas. I will try and do Quinlan Vos's kit next. Also let me know what you think of this kit. Be sure to check out my other kits/discussions. Thanks!
Post edited by MoonGravel on

Replies

• 6th_shadow_of_leaf
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Excuse me, daf@q is this? Asajj as bounty huntress? Why not dark side Yoda?
  • MoonGravel
    20 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    6th_shadow_of_leaf, Asajj Ventress was actually a bounty hunter in the end of the Clone Wars and the canon book Dark Disciple. The only "Dark side Yoda" I can recall is the one Yoda fought at the end of the Clone Wars, who wasn't even real. Please, tell me, what do you not like about BHAV?

Sorry for the confusion,
    MoonGravel

Also, if you think she's actually coming to the game in this kit, you are wrong, at the top it says "Kit Idea "
    Post edited by MoonGravel on