Padme event requirements

Hi Holotable Heroes :)
I'm currently farming for the padme event for the next time it comes around, and the team im farming is dooku lead, ventress, sun fac, geo spy and B2. Sicne I started farming them late, my goal is to get padme 5 stars. I currently have them all gear 9, except ventress and geo spy, which i have at gear 10. But should i also gear the others to gear 10, or should i just start gearing the galatic republic team i would built around padme?

Replies

• I think the best course is to just farm up all the Separatists droids. They're useful for GA/TW but gets are only good for ships, and that's even if you use plan on using them.

Yea, they're a pain to farm (Droideka & B1) but in the long run, they're an investment worth their weight in metal. Btw, have you seen the stats on the final G12 gear for GG? Also, I think we can all safely assume that one day, GG's capital ship will come, along with the many droid ships available.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    That lineup might not be the best idea. You have two counterattackers in there. That said, Sun Fac's dispel on basic could be useful, and the out of turn attack protection up isn't locked until T7, I don't thing.

Getting seven star Padme with this lineup isn't likely, due to the large locked protection up.

That said, who's good for the event is unclear at present, considering so much of the faction has been reworked and we're probably getting some Geonosian reworks before the next time the event rolls around, so who knows how they'll perform?

Speaking specifically to your setup, Asajj lineups to get five star Padme tend to rely on an overwhelmingly powerful Asajj (G12+ with around +70 speed, +1000 offense via mods) with her unique zeta at a minimum, fed by the death of allies. Which requires a G12+ zAsajj, of course, and is better served by a Nute Gunray than some of your allies because he can die twice. Even that isn't gonna cut it for 7*, and you'll need a more dedicated Separatist lineup.

With a low gear Asajj, to get by with her at a lower bar even at the five star level would require the team to pick up quite a bit of slack.

Spy is pretty clutch for this one because he eats debuffs to deal large amounts of damage, two very valuable things. Dooku and Sun are a mixed bag. B2 is a very important unit. Asajj is... good with an asterisk but doesn't necessarily integrate well

Dooku's lead in particular is highly highly questionable for this event, because Padme punishes out of turn attacks so severely with that 40% protection up. Nute Gunray or General Grievous would probably have the more useful lead for this event.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    That lineup might not be the best idea. You have two counterattackers in there. That said, Sun Fac's dispel on basic could be useful, and the out of turn attack protection up isn't locked until T7, I don't thing.

Getting seven star Padme with this lineup isn't likely, due to the large locked protection up.

That said, who's good for the event is unclear at present, considering so much of the faction has been reworked and we're probably getting some Geonosian reworks before the next time the event rolls around, so who knows how they'll perform?

Speaking specifically to your setup, Asajj lineups to get five star Padme tend to rely on an overwhelmingly powerful Asajj (G12+ with around +70 speed, +1000 offense via mods) with her unique zeta at a minimum, fed by the death of allies. Which requires a G12+ zAsajj, of course, and is better served by a Nute Gunray than some of your allies because he can die twice. Even that isn't gonna cut it for 7*, and you'll need a more dedicated Separatist lineup.

With a low gear Asajj, to get by with her at a lower bar even at the five star level would require the team to pick up quite a bit of slack.

Spy is pretty clutch for this one because he eats debuffs to deal large amounts of damage, two very valuable things. Dooku and Sun are a mixed bag. B2 is a very important unit. Asajj is... good with an asterisk but doesn't necessarily integrate well

Dooku's lead in particular is highly highly questionable for this event, because Padme punishes out of turn attacks so severely with that 40% protection up. Nute Gunray or General Grievous would probably have the more useful lead for this event.

I am going to shoot for a 5 or 6* Padme.
    GG lead 5* probably G9
    Poggle 7* G11 or 12
    GS 7* G11
    Gspy 6 or 7* G9-11
    Assaj 7* G9
    Will I pass with great mods?
  • What do you guys think of this for 7*?

http://swgoh.gg/squads/160899/

(G12+3 zzGG, G11 zNute, G12+2 SF, G12+3 zzAV, G11 B2)

I will probably move arena mods to AV during event.

Also, GG or Nute lead?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    I am going to shoot for a 5 or 6* Padme.
    GG lead 5* probably G9
    Poggle 7* G11 or 12
    GS 7* G11
    Gspy 6 or 7* G9-11
    Assaj 7* G9
    Will I pass with great mods?
    Probably not at those gear levels in that lineup unless we see a good Geonosian rework.

Your spy is good, and will be a great damage dealer for this one. Everyone else? Not so much.

Poggle's a load unless he gets reworked. Just there to give Spy and Asajj Offense Up then die to feed Asajj and GG's uniques.

GS is filler on the best of days and that assist becomes a liability against Padme.

Asajj is generally used because she was the one Separatist people had at very high gear, and is used as a death-fueled overbearing damage dealer. At lower gear levels and especially without her unique zeta, she won't help as much.

You do not have Grievous. Just full stop. Grievous' damage is keyed off of health. A maxed Grievous has nearly sixty thousand base health. About two thirds of that comes from G12. He's the Magikarp of this game, and the most all-or-nothing character in the roster. Until he's G12 with some pieces slotted, he's just a load.
    Still not a he.