Jedi master title

pguszff7rd7s.jpg

Finally unlocked Jedi Master title! Even though I'd do it again just to get the title. For all the hoops I jumped, months in the making, 1 omega and 25 crystals is most certainly a disappointing reward.

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Why titles are so pointless and rarely worth pursuing
  • Ikaros
    15 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

Titles are meant as a badge of achievement. If you don't want them then you don't have to get them. If someone happens to really like sith, then they can show that off. They're basically cosmetic items for completing achievements, they aren't there for the bonus rewards
  • Yeah, they're akin to vanity plates on a car. However they do require a large amount of time and resources to achieve them. They don't HAVE TO reward us at all, but we'd feel a little more loved if the rewards were a bit more handsome.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Ikaros wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Titles are meant as a badge of achievement. If you don't want them then you don't have to get them. If someone happens to really like sith, then they can show that off. They're basically cosmetic items for completing achievements, they aren't there for the bonus rewards

Hence the fact I don't pursue them. If one falls in my lap great but 1st in the arenas and a strong GA/TW performance are my focus. Kudos to those that pursue them though....
  • I’m happy with my Bounty Hunter title and Bossk portrait.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    No the worst reward for jedi master title is the Mace Windu portrait
    Who wants show off with a portrait of one of the worst toon in the game ??

I would rather show off with a portrait of CUP
  • No the worst reward for jedi master title is the Mace Windu portrait

Agreed. They should have swapped the last two portraits. I use the Yoda portrait with the title.
  • jhbuchholz wrote: »
    No the worst reward for jedi master title is the Mace Windu portrait

Agreed. They should have swapped the last two portraits. I use the Yoda portrait with the title.

That's what I do, hopefully with a mace windu rework that appreciation might change.
  • No the worst reward for jedi master title is the Mace Windu portrait

Agree! Indeed I use GK portrait.