Lmao 140$ for 3 gear 12 pieces

2Next

Replies

• sukhnidhan
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright cool it off in here with the call outs and personal attacks. If it continues I'm locking the thread.

Mine was not a complaint, it should be seen as a consideration. I really want to keep playing this game, and pay as well. But only if EA considers Purchasing Power Parity, I will be able to pay. Their sale base will just increase... i am nobody to give big company like EA any sort of business idea, I am just quoting the biggest problem that their users are facing.
  • sukhnidhan wrote: »
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Alright cool it off in here with the call outs and personal attacks. If it continues I'm locking the thread.

Mine was not a complaint, it should be seen as a consideration. I really want to keep playing this game, and pay as well. But only if EA considers Purchasing Power Parity, I will be able to pay. Their sale base will just increase... i am nobody to give big company like EA any sort of business idea, I am just quoting the biggest problem that their users are facing.

But they don’t care. The whole online distribution works on principle of global market with ~ same price (difference mostly in local taxes). Price is based on major markets - US, Germany, UK and few others.

Funny enough, if they export work to India, this rule no longer applies. Welcome to 101 of modern capitalism.

• I honestly hope for more regulations. Micro transactions have become wild west were companies like EA are constantly trying to go further because there is no sufficient legal framework.

EU likes to regulate and protect customers from themselves. Maybe it is time to raise a complain with EU comission.

This game is playable even when the phone has parental control turned on to 9+. What is it teaching kids when they see that “it is normal” to buy few pixels for $100?

With prices like that, game should be adult only or store shouldn’t have any in-app purchases when parental controls are on.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Ladislav wrote: »
    I honestly hope for more regulations. Micro transactions have become wild west were companies like EA are constantly trying to go further because there is no sufficient legal framework.

EU likes to regulate and protect customers from themselves. Maybe it is time to raise a complain with EU comission.

This game is playable even when the phone has parental control turned on to 9+. What is it teaching kids when they see that “it is normal” to buy few pixels for $100?

With prices like that, game should be adult only or store shouldn’t have any in-app purchases when parental controls are on.

Oh yeah, that's what most people trying to do, if you smack a 19+ only on a game they will quickly remove micro transactions from the game because they know they will lose 80% of their customers. Parental lock does nothing since ESRB does not consider loot boxes to be gambling even though it clearly is. They will not do anything about it until the government steps in, and with the unfortunate mass shootings that just happened in state, people are blaming video games again, even though its completely malarkey and there is data that shows that video games dont cause violence.

This is a bubble that is going to burst soon enough since most companies are too greedy to thing long term, excluding project cd red.