G12 finishers are ridiculous

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

Game is fine, despite the skyisfalling people showing up at every change.

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Lol.....wild cheers and support huh? People quitting left and right, game is dying, guilds are imploding, CG is ripping us off, avocados are unhealthy....we've heard these drums beat a million times for years and yet somehow the game is still going strong and guacamole is still delicious
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Lol.....wild cheers and support huh? People quitting left and right, game is dying, guilds are imploding, CG is ripping us off, avocados are unhealthy....we've heard these drums beat a million times for years and yet somehow the game is still going strong and guacamole is still delicious

The snow still falls in winter so there's no global warming, right? Some processes simply happen over larger timescales...
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    What's the Godwin version of climate change? I think we just saw it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

I thought guilds were collapsing?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

The snow still falls in winter so there's no global warming, right? Some processes simply happen over larger timescales...

Well if this game follows the timeline of climate change we have a few million years left to play
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

Well if this game follows the timeline of climate change we have a few million years left to play

Humans have been ruining the game for its entire run though.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Well, this escalated quickly ...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Every time someone posts that, and someone else asks for data, we get the same old links to poorly reasoned videos, inconclusive or irrelevant data, etc. etc. etc. The game has been dying since launch. Wake me up when it actually dies, and I'll go find something else to do.

Its funny how all those videos are by MobileGamer
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

Ok, that says enough. If you think that it will take millions of years to be a problem at the current rate, there is simply no point in discussing any long-term trends with you. CG apologist and climate change denier, why is it not surprising?
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

Ok, that says enough. If you think that it will take millions of years to be a problem at the current rate, there is simply no point in discussing any long-term trends with you. CG apologist and climate change denier, why is it not surprising?

Ruined the joke (TM)
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

I thought guilds were collapsing?

No that's just me from laughter over some of these posts
  • For the sky is falling crowd you have to give them credit for being right about one thing. The gap between the whales and the F2P as widened so much in the past year that now F2P doesn’t have a chance.

And that’s the way CG likes it, they cater to their customers like any other successful business does. They really don’t give a rat’s **** about F2P because they don’t help keep the lights on. This game reflects real life in that respect.
  • Kokie wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Guacamole is disgusting.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Every time someone posts that, and someone else asks for data, we get the same old links to poorly reasoned videos, inconclusive or irrelevant data, etc. etc. etc. The game has been dying since launch. Wake me up when it actually dies, and I'll go find something else to do.

Its funny how all those videos are by MobileGamer

Just like he did with the other games he made videos for.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

No sense of humor and a CG hater, why is it not surprising
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Guacamole is disgusting.

If this isn't a violation of the TOS, it certainly should be.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Shame is the only word that comes to my mind when I see the CB requirements for the G13..
  • TVF wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Humans have been ruining the game for its entire run though.

I mean.... EA is comprised of humans after all!
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    For the sky is falling crowd you have to give them credit for being right about one thing. The gap between the whales and the F2P as widened so much in the past year that now F2P doesn’t have a chance.

And that’s the way CG likes it, they cater to their customers like any other successful business does. They really don’t give a rat’s **** about F2P because they don’t help keep the lights on. This game reflects real life in that respect.

The game is still incredibly F2p, the gear and the characters that are released can be earned through modes and events. The only difference between p2p and F2p is time. P2p get it now, funding the game and making it F2p for others.
    I think this game keeps a close balance ; Everything is managed resources. And now new resources are introduced so more to manage over time.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Guys, EA is in bad waters. They are terrified that their scammy and predatory practices could even become illegal, so they're milking the mobile games as much as they can. This isn't surprising at all, it was written that they would have become that predatory.
  • Maybe I’m just in a good mood, but the forums are hilarious today.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    For the sky is falling crowd you have to give them credit for being right about one thing. The gap between the whales and the F2P as widened so much in the past year that now F2P doesn’t have a chance.

The game is still incredibly F2p, the gear and the characters that are released can be earned through modes and events. The only difference between p2p and F2p is time. P2p get it now, funding the game and making it F2p for others.
    I think this game keeps a close balance ; Everything is managed resources. And now new resources are introduced so more to manage over time.

We will henceforth call this "EA F2P", the kind of f2p only EA sees. Where you are totally free to farm everything for free but you will have to farm something else before you even finish or they will change prices, energy requirement and/or similar while you farm it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    jfears2 wrote: »
    eepikins wrote: »
    Really CG? Every single G12 finisher piece needs 100 Mk 7 or MK 9 Kyyotechs? Jesus H ****.... can you at least soften the gear crunch for everything else? Gold eyeballs, stun guns, etc? I get that you want to make money, but this is outright extortion.

It shouldn't be easy to get to G13. It should be hard, or be rich or else everyone that's not rich would be there and there would be no incentive to work for it.

fyp
  • KueChael wrote: »

No doubt F2P can have a lot of freebie and fun. But when it comes to getting top spots in any arenas it’s just not practical they can do so any more. Gear 13 will widen that gap even more.
  • Can't wait for my GA matchup after they determine a g13 toon with 3 zetas is equivalent to 2 6 star G8 toons.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    The gap between whales and F2P is smaller in this game than any other I’ve played. It’s amazingly F2P friendly.

as has been said 3.4 TRILLION times in this forum

along with

3.4 trillion say its not player friendly....

both sides....we get it WEEEE GEEETT ITTT
  • Don’t spend on the finishers. Don’t spend on anything. Everything will readjust. The game is fun. Just keep grinding.

New kyrotechs are bologna though !

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Don’t spend on the finishers. Don’t spend on anything. Everything will readjust. The game is fun. Just keep grinding.

New kyrotechs are bologna though !

As long as your in a 150+mGP guild i fully endorse vinny's statement
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    This thread is destined for closure