G12 finishers are ridiculous

Replies

• Whatelse73
    2149 posts Member
    I have a belly button.
  • I feel like my brain is short circulating
  • Still need all the stuff that I cannot get plus have to get more unobtanium? All the while I have some items of trash that number over 10000. Maybe there could be a way to craft some of the now old top gear pieces out of the trash that does nothing but accumulate. I see there has been absolutely no easing of the difficulty in gathering the gear IX to gear XI....but now you've added a harder set to get? I am all for a challenge, but usually when you add a new layer of challenge the lower stuff gets somewhat easier.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Can we have a free G12 finisher ?
    It would be a cool gift from CG
  • eepikins wrote: »
    Really CG? Every single G12 finisher piece needs 100 Mk 7 or MK 9 Kyyotechs? Jesus H ****.... can you at least soften the gear crunch for everything else? Gold eyeballs, stun guns, etc? I get that you want to make money, but this is outright extortion.

they actually did do this. rolled softly and keeps going up
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    For the sky is falling crowd you have to give them credit for being right about one thing. The gap between the whales and the F2P as widened so much in the past year that now F2P doesn’t have a chance.

Why would I have to give them credit for that when I have continued to have a perfectly reasonable chance?
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Remember this is a game of "resources management", yeah, you can put these very op gear, but it will take high cost isn't? If you go and gear a team, with the next meta it could be wasted, who knows...
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Sooo... With all these hard gear farms ... Can we get back our 8 tries for hard nodes?? Increase it permantly from 5 to 8?? That would be awesome...
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

Game is fine, despite the skyisfalling people showing up at every change.

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Lol.....wild cheers and support huh? People quitting left and right, game is dying, guilds are imploding, CG is ripping us off, avocados are unhealthy....we've heard these drums beat a million times for years and yet somehow the game is still going strong and guacamole is still delicious

I thought guilds were collapsing?

Exploding or imploding, we never discussed collapsing. Omg
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    This thread is destined for closure

Why? I am enjoying it. You people make me smile.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    For the sky is falling crowd you have to give them credit for being right about one thing. The gap between the whales and the F2P as widened so much in the past year that now F2P doesn’t have a chance.

And that’s the way CG likes it, they cater to their customers like any other successful business does. They really don’t give a rat’s **** about F2P because they don’t help keep the lights on. This game reflects real life in that respect.

The game is still incredibly F2p, the gear and the characters that are released can be earned through modes and events. The only difference between p2p and F2p is time. P2p get it now, funding the game and making it F2p for others.
    I think this game keeps a close balance ; Everything is managed resources. And now new resources are introduced so more to manage over time.

No doubt F2P can have a lot of freebie and fun. But when it comes to getting top spots in any arenas it’s just not practical they can do so any more. Gear 13 will widen that gap even more.

The 882 disagree with you.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I feel like my brain is short circulating

No thats just you thinkin rickey.... your thinking. Jesus Murphy
  • I clicked on my profile and stats and discovered they added lots of new stats about championship
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Just 3 examples:
    aa1h1cfueo8r.png
    Besides the obvious +8 speed (......) there's another 10% health steal on most chars (soon you gotta kill DR + BSF in 1 hit or they gonna heal back to full with 1 hit) and even +13k health for GG (lol).

Not terrible, not great.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I clicked on my profile and stats and discovered they added lots of new stats about championship

Which apparently include previous grand arenas.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Lol.....wild cheers and support huh? People quitting left and right, game is dying, guilds are imploding, CG is ripping us off, avocados are unhealthy....we've heard these drums beat a million times for years and yet somehow the game is still going strong and guacamole is still delicious

The snow still falls in winter so there's no global warming, right? Some processes simply happen over larger timescales...

But people have been saying the timescale was only 12 years since the '60s. Although back then we were worried about an ice age not global warming.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Guys, EA is in bad waters. They are terrified that their scammy and predatory practices could even become illegal, so they're milking the mobile games as much as they can. This isn't surprising at all, it was written that they would have become that predatory.

This plus the fact that Lucasfilm games could be coming back to take Ea's distribution right of star wars games from them since Ea's been less than optimal with their games and how fans feel about them (not to mention the controversy birthed from Battlefront 2's lootboxes), hopefully Fallen Order is as good as it looks
    Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    I agree that prices in this game are crazy...but I've yet to encounter anything that wasn't completely available for free. Just takes time to obtain it. There's a whole bunch of other games out there that make the best of the best stuff cost money and no way to obtain it for free. At least in this one you can eventually obtain anything you want without a single cent spent.
  • Lanbo wrote: »
    I agree that prices in this game are crazy...but I've yet to encounter anything that wasn't completely available for free. Just takes time to obtain it. There's a whole bunch of other games out there that make the best of the best stuff cost money and no way to obtain it for free. At least in this one you can eventually obtain anything you want without a single cent spent.

And you at least gave a chance at getting legendary characters for free the first time around. Most games like this offer them as prizes to the top X places, and you can guarantee those will belong to paying players. Remember the tournaments we had here? That’s the style you see in a lot of games.
  • What's ridiculous is that every piece requires 2 sets of the bankers gear in order to craft them..........

They are gonna be making a mint off some suckers.

Next release will be San Hill of the Banking Clan...
    05xzaemou0bk.jpeg

• I'm looking forward to gear 14;
  • Fredy5
    326 posts Member
    I am afraid how stupid people can be
    "The only difference between F2P and P2W is time" as if you were talking about week...
    An ex with the Kyros : either you spend 8400 cx to gear up to G11 not taking care of the carabanti/handcuff/etc .. to farm it,
    You need 300 of them for 1 toon.
    You will drop what ? 2 gears / day ?
    You will need 6 monthes just to play with you toon ... After those 6 monthes, your toon will be useless and you just lost your time...
    Where is the fun if I can't even play with the toon I have ?
    How many people are paid in this forum to post on EA/CG favor ?
    Kyros are a shame. Even Carabanti can be dropped in Challenges...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019

So there's now one nail?

The snow still falls in winter so there's no global warming, right? Some processes simply happen over larger timescales...

Well if this game follows the timeline of climate change we have a few million years left to play

So there's now one nail?

Well if this game follows the timeline of climate change we have a few million years left to play

Humans have been ruining the game for its entire run though.

so, same? lol.

doom. any day now you guys

I refuse to address the obvious guacamole troll. no way that's real life

ps. sorry if your guild is melting
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited June 2019

So there's now one nail?

Well, we'll see. Revenue numbers plummeting, and now the biggest push to turn players f2p ever made. Gate everything, create championships that only 50 top whales can win, bait switch gear in Kyro. Non existent recruiting in guild out of the top 50. Very low new player numbers.
    Commenters creating why quit videos, and "is the game dying" videos.

I'm mean, sometimes people say the sky is falling because something is about to smack your head.

I lived through the demise of WOW, and sure it didn't die, but it certainly declined far from the experience that brought the whole world to the game (celebrities on prime time commercials talking about thier roles)

• TVF wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Wow that's definitely a representative sample of the entire player base.

But, . . . it is representative of most shards. A long term top 50 player quits my shard about ever other week. Ask guild leaders below the top 50 how many applicants they get each month, and 0 is average.

If you think this game isn't in decline, you are just ignoring reality.

They are hoping ep9 gives them a boost.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lots of good data backing this all up I see.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    If it hasn't been made perfectly clear already, they don't know how to properly balance a game. So what did you expect? Their goal is to drive sales, not make a balanced game. They just need the bare minimum balance to keep people around.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

Wow that's definitely a representative sample of the entire player base.

But, . . . it is representative of most shards. A long term top 50 player quits my shard about ever other week. Ask guild leaders below the top 50 how many applicants they get each month, and 0 is average.

If you think this game isn't in decline, you are just ignoring reality.

They are hoping ep9 gives them a boost.

those people who quit get replaced in teh shard... I wish the top 20 people in my shard quit TODAY (just them tho and I want 100 new people to join game on other shards :)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Shards do not add people once they reach 20k.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Lots of good data backing this all up I see.

I just read it on the forum so it must be true