G12 finishers are ridiculous

124Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Lots of good data backing this all up I see.

Watch app revenue in Google play. Look atenrollment new player numbers in Google play. Also, people's experience is valid "data" enough so to put people in prison for crimes.

There are certain people who simply aren't open to facts that challenge thier beliefs. You can dismiss all this feedback if you want, no one can open your mind. However, consider this forum is a moderated and censored forum. Just imagine the feedback if it weren't?

The point of that is stating the obvious bias, and yeah I don't have "data" showing it, but I don't have data showing that the sun will rise tommorow either - and it will, based on my experience.

Is it easier to place first on my late game (4 million or so GP) shard? Yes definitely. But what's the point if the game sucks because everyone quits.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    so what's the app revenue in google play vs before? and same with new player enrollment?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    so what's the app revenue in google play vs before? and same with new player enrollment?

The revenue is declining compared to the same months last year. Not sure if anyone tracked player enrollment in the same way.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    So what do you suggest on G12 finisher if what we have is ridiculous?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    So what do you suggest on G12 finisher if what we have is ridiculous?

I'd suggest an immediate halving of all old equipment prices in the stores to reflect they are no longer end game.

Why do we still have 1400 crystal Cuffs, Carbantis, Nubians, Hypo Syringes, Callers and Scanners?
    2541 crystal stun guns?

All this stuff is still priced the same as the day it was released and still needed in massive amounts by every single character. Many of these pieces are needed to craft higher level gear.

I'm amazed new players play this game with the sheer obscene amount of gear required to catch up. At least games like MMOs give some sort of catch up mechanic.....

The top end model samsung TV in 2018 is always cheaper in 2019. Good thing EA doesn't sell Samsung TVs.....

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    they don't even give us a discount on buying in bulk, they're not going to halve prices lol
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    they don't even give us a discount on buying in bulk, they're not going to halve prices lol

Of course they won't. The greed is staggering.
  • Lanbo wrote: »
    I agree that prices in this game are crazy...but I've yet to encounter anything that wasn't completely available for free. Just takes time to obtain it. There's a whole bunch of other games out there that make the best of the best stuff cost money and no way to obtain it for free. At least in this one you can eventually obtain anything you want without a single cent spent.

True before, but that just changed for anyone in an 80m and below guild. Will they eventually make finisher gear widely available, maybe in a year. Until then, f2p is dead.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Lanbo wrote: »
    I agree that prices in this game are crazy...but I've yet to encounter anything that wasn't completely available for free. Just takes time to obtain it. There's a whole bunch of other games out there that make the best of the best stuff cost money and no way to obtain it for free. At least in this one you can eventually obtain anything you want without a single cent spent.

True before, but that just changed for anyone in an 80m and below guild. Will they eventually make finisher gear widely available, maybe in a year. Until then, f2p is dead.

What does being f2p have to do with being in a <80m GP guild?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »

Just speaking from experience, bro
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Just speaking from experience, bro

Take your aavocados and go, sir.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Can we have a free G12 finisher ?
    It would be a cool gift from CG

I'm afraid "gift" and "CG" will never be in the same sentence ever again
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

Game is fine, despite the skyisfalling people showing up at every change.

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Sounds like they were cheering having one less person to compete against. Cause if they were cheering him leaving the game because it is bad, they would have been leaving with him.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Can we have a free G12 finisher ?
    It would be a cool gift from CG

I'm afraid "gift" and "CG" will never be in the same sentence ever again

Sure.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/202958/celebrate-the-4th#latest
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Of course they won't. The greed is staggering.

what baffles me is that they would make more if they did things differently imo
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Fanatic wrote: »
    The cost makes them pretty much whale-only affair while the boost makes sure that no lowly FTPs can threaten the sacred cows whales. Another nail in the coffin for this game.

So there's now one nail?

And people quitting left and right, another member of my fleet shard chat quit today and recieved wild cheers and support from the rest. Let's see how many follow after this. But I guess new players are still making up for the loss of veterans so the game is still making money...

Sounds like they were cheering having one less person to compete against. Cause if they were cheering him leaving the game because it is bad, they would have been leaving with him.

Sure, cheering to have one less person whose payout doesn't interfere with theirs at all, because that makes total sense. Many are on the fence, but not making the jump just yet. And CG's actions don't seem to be focused on retaining them...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member

So there's now one nail?

Whoa now, take it easy with that logic.

RUdPyQP.jpg
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Whoa now, take it easy with that logic.

RUdPyQP.jpg

Alcoholics would likely cheer if a fellow alcoholic gave up the sauce while still managing to keep up their own drinking.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Shards do not add people once they reach 20k.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... but when they quit and drop out of top (wherever) someone rellaces them think mcfly.... think
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... but when they quit and drop out of top (wherever) someone rellaces them think mcfly.... think

Spelling aside, this is absolutely false.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    spelling included imo
  • TVF wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

So there's now one nail?

Lol.....wild cheers and support huh? People quitting left and right, game is dying, guilds are imploding, CG is ripping us off, avocados are unhealthy....we've heard these drums beat a million times for years and yet somehow the game is still going strong and guacamole is still delicious

The snow still falls in winter so there's no global warming, right? Some processes simply happen over larger timescales...

Well if this game follows the timeline of climate change we have a few million years left to play

Humans have been ruining the game for its entire run though.

I mean.... EA is comprised of humans after all!

Human is generous. There’s a reason EA continuously wins most hated company
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member

What? Where do you get this idea from?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

I think I know where, but I'm not allowed to say.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

I think I know where, but I'm not allowed to say.

if they still aren't paying you I say you just go full whistleblower.