Where's the TB information?

StarSon
7427 posts Member
We are 8 days away from the first Geo TB, and we have no idea how to get Alpha, what kind of gear he needs, what the other special missions require, what the gear rewards are, what the non-Wat sm rewards are... Come on, man.

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Other than how to get Brood Alpha

Those kind of things we learn when we actually play the TB... in 8 days
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Easy answer? At CG headquarters.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    So, this now starts in 3 days. We know nothing about it, other than it's on Geonosis, and one of the missions requires the new Geonosian. Heck, we don't even know how to choose to run it instead of Hoth! Come on, man. Even for CG this is ridiculous. They tell us the kits of the new characters 3 weeks before we can even get them, but don't both to give us basic information about a new TB map?
  • StarSon wrote: »
    So, this now starts in 3 days. We know nothing about it, other than it's on Geonosis, and one of the missions requires the new Geonosian. Heck, we don't even know how to choose to run it instead of Hoth! Come on, man. Even for CG this is ridiculous. They tell us the kits of the new characters 3 weeks before we can even get them, but don't both to give us basic information about a new TB map?

3 weeks is a pretty good headstart considering info on malak and dr were released the day before
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

3 weeks is a pretty good headstart considering info on malak and dr were released the day before

I'm curious as to what you actually read in my post if all you saw was the comment about new characters.

It's all well and good that we got that information 3 weeks ago. But why give us that information (which is actually fairly useless without being able to farm the new Geonosian) and then give us ABOSLUTLEY ZERO information on the actual game mode? It's mind boggling.
  • Kilker
    31 posts Member
    My guess is they’re holding info until the last minute to create a panic farm, or they’re busy fixing GAC.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2019

I'm curious as to what you actually read in my post if all you saw was the comment about new characters.

It's all well and good that we got that information 3 weeks ago. But why give us that information (which is actually fairly useless without being able to farm the new Geonosian) and then give us ABOSLUTLEY ZERO information on the actual game mode? It's mind boggling.

Right! I’ve been waiting for a good Geo lead and no info of late as in when we can expect it.
    Been even gearing, LVing, Ability up them. Problem is now just my luck I’ll run outta gear, credits and Ability nods when he does come. Happens all the time to me.

I’ll be **** if it comes the day before or same day as new Geo War.

At this point I’ll just take any info.

As for Geo War it self, 3 things I know for sure: 1), need 80MIL GP to play. 2), 80-90mil GP guilds will maybe get 1-2 stars. 3), need Sept squad to get Wam.

That’s it! Not a lot of info givin.