Why does Padmé get useless stats?

Omeah
961 posts Member
Grievous gets 13k Health while Padmé, who needs Health at least as much, gets things like Physical Damage, Armor Penetration, CC and Potency. None of these stats will improve her performance. Thanks for nothing

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    She's not the first toon with useless gear. Hermit Yoda is just one other example.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    GG needs Health far more than Padme or anyone else. His entire damage is based on his Health rating. They added stats to the finisher piece to balance out kits....not to make them OP.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    A lot of toons have bad stat upgrades not just Padme. Wish KRU had a massive health boost too but you can't win everything :/
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Daka has huuuge health bonus.. just saying
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Maybe because the 12+6 finisher is just CGs idea of emphasis and not a boost to -make all toons better-. Let's not forget the stats that sink in with the completion of the tier. That makes up the full picture, not the slot.

And for a toon marked as support she already has extraordinary health/prot compared to numerous toons of that breed.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Can they also do something so that Padme slays JKR squads ? (Like the Grievious rework 2.0)

Padme is ok against DR but not so good against JKR squads.
    If JKR marks anakin then it is game over for padme for example
  • Meant for balance. She’s new, shouldn’t need huge numbers.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    ewok elder gets attacker piece.
    baze gets attacker piece... I doubt this was thought throug
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Shaddes wrote: »
    I believe it’s their way of “balancing” the newer and older characters. Give the older characters more useful stats so they’re more comparable to the newer characters in stats. The only way to do it is to give them more and characters like padme less

100% this.

This happened at the introduction of g12 too. Some got big boosts and others got basically nothing.
  • ColonelMatt8
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Anakin really needed a large health boost. Damage is ok but he's as squishy as a lothcat's fart.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Anakin really needed a large health boost. Damage is ok but he's as squishy as a lothcat's fart.

I have an 8th grade son. He giggled.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*