Quinlan Vos Kit Idea

MoonGravel
20 posts Member
edited June 2019
[Note: This is entirely fan-made. Also, if you haven't seen my Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress kit idea, I'd suggest you check it out, seeing as it will have extreme synergy to Vos.]

Quinlan Vos Tags: Light Side, Undercover, Jedi, Galactic Republic

Basic Ability - Unpredictable Form

FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to deal double the damage, and triple if Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress is present.

Special Ability 1 - Psychometry

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs and inflict speed down on enemy team. If Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress [BHAV] is present, also inflict buff immunity on all enemies.

Special Ability 2 - Touch of the Dark Side

FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to target enemy equal to the amount of max protection target ally has. If this attack does not kill target enemy, inflict shock on target enemy.

Unique 1 - First Love

FINAL TEXT: If BHAV is present, Vos takes a turn when his health is below or equal to 15%, than he immediately gains health up to his max health.

Unique 2 - Master of the Criminal Underworld

FINAL TEXT: [Zeta] All Scoundrels and Bounty Hunters deal 80% less damage when attacking Quinlan Vos.

Once again, this is Fan-Made. Let me know who you'd like to see me create a kit for next, and how you liked BHAV and Quinlan Vos. I'm thinking of doing Ki Adi Mundi next, but I'm not too sure.
Post edited by MoonGravel on

Replies