Talia?

ok, so I have a question do I use my Talia? She is 5* all attacks are at level 6 and her gear level 8. she is level 64 as well. My current squad is (L) Phasma 5* lvl 65 gear lvl 8, Sid 7* level 70 gear lvl 8, Lumi 7* lvl 70 gear lvl 8, JC 6* lvl 66 gear lvl 8, and above mentioned Talia.... my squad holds up and I have broken into the 200s with this squad in my server but Talia and Phasma are the weaker links in this squad and I am looking to replace them. Currently I am working on getting my Yoda up which will hopefully replace Phasma but the problem is then Talia who will replace her? Talia heals herself with each basic attack and can heal others and grant turn meter with water of life and inflicts a good amount of damage. My B team currently consists of Ahsoka 5* gear lvl 8 and lvl 60, Vader 4* gear lvl 8 lvl 60, Eeth Koth 5* lvl 60 gear lvl 8, Yoda 5* lvl 63 gear lvl 6, and Chewie 5* lvl 63 gear lvl 7. Who gets the promotion to A-team? I have training droids to make anyone on B team up to 70.

Replies

• Use your best 5 toons until synergies get better. On the other hand - in PvP you do not even need a healer. Lumi as an attacker heals enough in your PvP squad. Try to get some hard hitters/assist caller and take out Talia and JC. A lot of heal = attackers will outrun you = you are a primary target in Arena. Keep Phasma Sid and Lumi for a while. You might concentrate on Ahsoka (hard nodes/Cantina tokens). And i would recommend farming Geo in Cantina.
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra