Team to acquire Padmé

Hey guys,
Would a GG lead, Droideka, B2, Dooku and Asajj team be good to unlock or even 7* Padmé?
Or are there alternatives I don't see?

Replies

• Given the changes to GG and Magnaguard, the Target Lock mechanic will be helpful. Then add in reworks of Dooku and Nute, and I think your team/plan looks solid, maybe if you have Nute or Magnaguard to try subbing in as well, and that's basically my plan.

G12 Grevious, G12 Dooku, G12 Asajj, gearing up/leveling Droideka now and then B2/Nute/Magnaguard that I'm working on as well.

I did get 5* with G11 Grevious, G12 Dooku, G12 Asajj, and gear 8-9 Magna and B2. (Before Dooku rework, he wasn't that helpful).
  • I would avoid Dooku. His counters will feed protection up.
  • I would avoid Dooku. His counters will feed protection up.

He can also bypass protection. With enough offense that might help more than it hurts.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Characters to avoid seem to be B1, Dooku, and Geo Soldier since out of turn attacks cause additional Prot Up. Magnaguard too maybe since he counters, dunno if it's worth it now since he was tweaked.

Personally whenever I get around to this I'll probably run Greebus/B2/Droideka/Nute/? Maybe Sun Fac or Geo Spy for that last spot, or Ventress if I don't have enough resources for the full team.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Would a GG lead, Droideka, B2, Dooku and Asajj team be good to unlock or even 7* Padmé?

Quad lightsaber man
    Maggie pooh
    Big boi B
    Dookins pookins or nooti frooti
    Ghetto sith girl

I have not doubt I could decipher this fairly easily, but I refuse to merely on principle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Quad lightsaber man
    Maggie pooh
    Big boi B
    Dookins pookins or nooti frooti
    Ghetto sith girl

I have not doubt I could decipher this fairly easily, but I refuse to merely on principle.

Grevious
    Magna droid
    B2
    Darth Tyranous
    Asajj

Just cos...